Rocky/Creed Cinematic Universe Thread

Official Trailer:

[YT]cPNVNqn4T9I[/YT]

Last edited:
Surprised they didn't play up the fact that it's Drago Jr. more in the trailer.

Looks alright at the least

Surprised they didn't play up the fact that it's Drago Jr. more in the trailer.

Looks alright at the least

They gotta save some stuff for the next trailer, I suppose.

I'm not expecting this to be as great as the last one, but I'm hopeful we'll get something good.

Looks good.

Definitely see parallels with Rocky II/III/IV.

Baby... check
Beat up in hospital...check
Loses his confidence and must find it...check
Revenge...check
Training in pool...check

I'm curious if Rocky might actually die in this one since there are shots of Adonis training alone. It would also parallel Rocky III with Mickey dying and Rocky needing to fight in the rematch alone. That or Rocky quits on Adonis refusing to be there if he fights Drago Jr.

EDIT: Looking at the trailer again, it does look like Rocky sits it out as it looks like he's watching the press conference from a bar.

Last edited:
Looks good.

Definitely see parallels with Rocky II/III/IV.

Baby... check
Beat up in hospital...check
Loses his confidence and must find it...check
Revenge...check
Training in pool...check

I'm curious if Rocky might actually die in this one since there are shots of Adonis training alone. It would also parallel Rocky III with Mickey dying and Rocky needing to fight in the rematch alone. That or Rocky quits on Adonis refusing to be there if he fights Drago Jr.

EDIT: Looking at the trailer again, it does look like Rocky sits it out as it looks like he's watching the press conference from a bar.

Looks like he’s at his restaurant, Adrian’s, watching the Press Conference....

Makes sense, this trailer is probably made up from the first half of the movie. Drago Jr. challenges him, Rocky says no, Adonis fights him anyway, loses then Rocky comes in and trains the hell out of him.

Another Michael B. Jordan movie with a Kendrick Lamar track? lol

Because I just got done revisiting it the other day, I want a Heat style one-one over coffee between Rocky and Drago Sr.

Makes sense, this trailer is probably made up from the first half of the movie. Drago Jr. challenges him, Rocky says no, Adonis fights him anyway, loses then Rocky comes in and trains the hell out of him.

This is about what I see. Looks like Drago is going to put Adonis in the hospital in the 1st fight.

Hopefully Little Duke screams out, "Throw in the damn towel!" at some point during their fight.

The first Creed was brilliant.

I was skeptical about this one, due to Coogler's absence and the premise but that trailer was damn good! :D

God, I love this franchise.

Yeah I'm sure that's the whole plot

That was a great tease, especially the way they introduced Drago. I imagine if you haven’t followed the production, it’s a nice surprise.

Looks good and that shot of him underwater is a great little throwback.

3Xy6doW.jpg

That comment was from 2013, and that’s what the trades were saying at the time.

Yeah originally he was Apollo's grandson. Jordan spoke about it on Letterman.

Smart move to change it to his son. Hell of a lot more dramatic.

I thought the trailer was an unfocused mess, more concerned with cool imagery and promoting whatever that rap track was they were using, than actually covering what the film is about and where Adonis is in his life since we last saw him. I've seen all the films and I love the dynamic between Sly and MBJ, hopefully this is just a bad trailer.

It's a first trailer. The first movie did the same.

[YT]Uv554B7YHk4[/YT]

While the second went into more story.

[YT]JQ9OhBYjTds[/YT]

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"