Rogue One Rogue One Merchandise

Snow Queen

Universally Loathed Feminazi (she/her)
Staff member
Reaction score
http://i0.wp.com/**************.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/image-5.jpeg?w=2266

http://**************.net/2016/04/rogue-one-a-star-wars-story-toy-packaging-revealed/

http://i0.wp.com/**************.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/image-5.jpeg?w=2266

http://**************.net/2016/04/rogue-one-a-star-wars-story-toy-packaging-revealed/

Definitely all Imperial theme design.
Don't know if the Rebel figures and vehicles will have their own visual box branding.

Did not notice the headlights on the Dark-Troopers LOL!

Last edited:
They usually keep the packaging the same. They love to use the villains. Vader, Kylo, Stormies, etc.

I like the artwork for the packaging. It totally just dawned on me that we will probably get new AT-AT merch.

:awesome:

I like the artwork for the packaging. It totally just dawned on me that we will probably get new AT-AT merch.

:awesome:

Yes but they'll probably add a giant Nerf launcher into it's hull and face .:oldrazz:

Kind of wish they had gone more retro with the packaging, to match the setting of the film.
ROGUE%20ONE%20FIGURES%20%20EDIT%20NEW.jpg~original

Although I'll buy the main Rogue cast in whatever package they come in.

-Felicity Jones (Jyn)
-Diego Luna (Cassien)
-Donnie Yen
-Jiang Wen
-Riz Ahmed

Plus i'd buy:
-Alan Tudyk(imperial droid seen running alongside Jones & Luna)
-Forest Whitaker's old wounded recluse mercenary character.
-Ben Mendelsohn's Grand Admiral white uniform and cape.
-Whoever the robed guy is, kneeling before the column of light with the Imperial Guards. (Be it a new unmasked Vader with a robe and hood, or Mads Mikkelsen's character)

Army (don't know their names):
-The new Dark Troopers (black)
-The new Tank Troopers (White)
-The new Sand Troopers (beige)

-Whatever new generic Rebel Troopers.

Last edited:
Vehicles:
-New X-wing colors (You can see one crashed behind Donnie Yen)

1.png

-Whatever the main Rebel Drop ship is we saw original concept art, one burnt out in the leaked oasis battle scene with the floating dead Troopers, also you can see it's the same one as the Grand Admiral walks across water towards the beach where sits it's burning hull.

233432.jpg

rogue-one-a-star-wars-story-photos-0110-480w.jpg

what-you-might-have-missed-in-the-new-rogue-one-teaser-trailer-923892.jpg

-That new imperial urban-tank and Tank-Troopers

stormtrooper-clone-star-wars.JPG

- And that Quad-Wing Imperial drop-ship that gets blown up. Looks alot like Kylo's shuttle but with four-wings (depending on the size and price:oldrazz:

17-transporter-model-effect-maybe.jpg

LEGO...!

Characters

amLQOo7.jpg

Ships

ivJES7y.jpg

Love the new black Imperial Lambda style troop transport.

New blue "U-Wing" pilot?
MpvqTIG.jpg

And Bistan & Pao look super cute.

Zi0xJMB.jpg
sEyzOXs.jpg

Also don't know if they are gimmicks for the toys, or legit features?

But it looks like the TIE-Striker wings are hinged, and can pivot up and down.

And the Rebel Troop-Transport aka "U-Wing" the engines split apart X-Wing style, and the long "wings" may retract and extend in conjunction?

Last edited:
Also a tiny :oldrazz:observation, what appears to be the TIE-Striker pilot appears to have two glowing tipped sticks/weapons. http://i.imgur.com/ivJES7y.jpg?1

Cspb3jX.jpg

These seem to parallel the uniform Jyn wears in the final shot of the trailer. See the glowing tips on the bottom of her pack.

mzgr9heiy3dqabsayp8m.gif

Last edited:
I was just Googling for the Force Friday date this year and apparently it's September 30th?

Need to get that booked off work asap! Last year was kinda half assed on my part and there's a bit more that interests me from this film. Need to see the merch first of course...

Force Friday this year is going to put a major dent into my bank account. The designs in this movie are so fantastic that I feel like I have to own every damn figure.

SDCC exclusive Black Series (6-inch):

X3KYJ4Y.jpg

asnGW2N.jpg

Anyone make out the name of the (planet) on the Captain Cassian Andor figure.
Jyn's says (Jedha) Cassian seems to say something else.
Likely reveals the name of the Iceland "Tundra" planet?

Last edited:
Cool, may have to get a few.

Cassian Andor plus U-Wing from Hasbro.

t4EwTV0.jpg
Nice, although it's obviously a two-seater, they unfortunately appear to have scaled it down to a one seat.
190oiw.gif

190oxd.gif

Plus the whole point of introducing this uniquer ship, is this is a larger troop transport, to distinguish it from all the smaller one-man fighters we've seen before. Yet they turned into a one-man ship?

And scaled down, looks like you're not going to be able to fit any troops into that hull either. Which again at this scale defeats the purpose of introducing this new unique ship's function.
190p03.gif

Cassian looks cool though!

And the lego version...

LEGO-Rogue-One-U-Wing-Fighter-Box-Front.jpg

vAWaJgI.jpg

Tank

3.jpg

Krennic Imperial Shuttle...

swr01.jpg

Last edited:
Oh man I've been thinking about getting back into Lego especially Star Wars. If I do I really think I need to get the U-Wing and TIE striker

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"