Days of Future Past "Romeo & Juliet Return?": The Official Jean Grey/Cyclops Debate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found this on Facebook:
8wfk1s.jpg

Awwwwwwe. They're so smiley in the 2002 picture. Adorable. They grow up so fast.

WOw...Please Singer, get them back together!!! :( Oh please please please! :(

they look so much more sofisticated and elegant now.

Mature and sexy enough to play their X-men roles better than ever, Id say.

Found this on Facebook:
8wfk1s.jpg

They look more age appropriate together now. In the first pic it almost looks as if Famke could be a young mom with her teenage son haha (whom she had at young age). I thought they looked great together in their one scene in X3.

Famke has finished filming her indie ("The Fighting Man") in Canada...maybe someone will spot her on a plane like with James (I can dream!).

from what we can tell from the new The Wolverine trailer

The jean cameo looks to be a dream sequence with a dark twist but they didn't push there luck with jean and logan so i'm glad about that :yay:

finally a decent decision

Last edited:
I'm wondering if Jean will be in 2 scenes because in the first trailer, it's glowing and in the new trailer it's not. Maybe
Jean returning at the end as the White Phoenix
is true? EDIT: Nevermind, seems like they reflected it and added the colour filter. Maybe showing the scene in the new trailer will prevent backlash from fans lol ..

Yukio seems pretty bad ass in the new trailer. I'm looking forward to this one.

Last edited:
It's odd because Famke has now revealed that she appears in a flashback. Maybe just more deception on her part haha. I hope they didn't just include her entire scene in that trailer!

The other thing is that Famke has mentioned several times that she was filming something in Australia while filming her tv show Hemlock Grove. She never mentions The Wolverine by name but obviously that's what she was talking about. She makes it sound as if she was possibly travelling back to Australia several times, so maybe there is another scene, but who knows.

In first trailer they had wolverine kissing Jean,mariko,and finally Viper.That hints there may be another appearance of Famke during hallunication of wolverine.

In all likelyhood the new trailer showed part of her dream sequenze.

Rumor was that it took Famke 3 days to film her role In The Wolverine.

Maybe there Is a flashback of jean that they aren't showing In trailers In addation to dream and possibly hallunication.

It's odd because Famke has now revealed that she appears in a flashback. Maybe just more deception on her part haha. I hope they didn't just include her entire scene in that trailer!

The other thing is that Famke has mentioned several times that she was filming something in Australia while filming her tv show Hemlock Grove. She never mentions The Wolverine by name but obviously that's what she was talking about. She makes it sound as if she was possibly travelling back to Australia several times, so maybe there is another scene, but who knows.

probably best not to get your hopes up, that dream sequence pretty much does the job its there to do, add to the wolverine plot

I must say it was nice to see Famke back as Jean again. Even though it was just a dream, hallucination, whatever it was, I'll take it

This was my whole thought process when I saw the trailer:

a_560x0.jpg

Aaaah! Jeeeean!!!!

Last edited:
probably best not to get your hopes up, that dream sequence pretty much does the job its there to do, add to the wolverine plot

haha my hopes are not up. I just hope Famke at least gets credited in the film, they've used her in so much promotion... I'm pretty sure it won't be an uncredited cameo given that Jean has some significance to Wolverine's personal journey in this film though.

In first trailer they had wolverine kissing Jean,mariko,and finally Viper.That hints there may be another appearance of Famke during hallunication of wolverine.

In all likelyhood the new trailer showed part of her dream sequenze.

Rumor was that it took Famke 3 days to film her role In The Wolverine.

Maybe there Is a flashback of jean that they aren't showing In trailers In addation to dream and possibly hallunication.

This.

I think Jean will first appear in a dream sequence but later in a hallucination like Logan and Scott had in X3, giving Logan reason to believe she could, some how, be alive.

k...don't take my word when u read this but according to someone on tumblr, said person claims they've seen Famke on a subway in Montreal.

Personally, I am not buying it until there is something more concrete to rely on but anyway, just a rumour floating about as usual.

k...don't take my word when u read this but according to someone on tumblr, said person claims they've seen Famke on a subway in Montreal.

Personally, I am not buying it until there is something more concrete to rely on but anyway, just a rumour floating about as usual.

If they snuck In James Marsden for appearance at end of film to setup next film
very possable they could also sneak Famke In.

This may not mean they are planning to redo Phoenix story but they may want
to use Jean again In future.

A source for a Hollywood trade claimed after Bryan Announced Anna Paquin,Shawn ashmore,and ELlen Page would be back that all the cast
would be back.If sightings of James nad Famke are correct all that are
missing are Rebecca Romijn and Alan Cumming.And don't forget In Interview James Mcavoy said CUmming would be back.Yeah they denied It but In Interview Bryan kinda hinted at use of Nightcrawler.Both Bryan and Hugh Jackman denied a wolverine cameo for First Class and untill till after the first trailer for the wolverine came out famke was denying an appearance In The
Wolverine.

Found this on Facebook:
8wfk1s.jpg

The 2012 photo is actually really unrepresentative of how Famke looks now. Just do a Google image search for "Famke Janssen 2013" and you'll see what I mean. Not that there is anything wrong with that, she just looks like the 47 year old woman she is.

^ you're right. Famke looks even BETTER than she does in that picture. That woman is flaw free.

I lovers her :hrt::atp:

I made this star wars manip...

corranmirax.jpg

Last edited:
The 2012 photo is actually really unrepresentative of how Famke looks now. Just do a Google image search for "Famke Janssen 2013" and you'll see what I mean. Not that there is anything wrong with that, she just looks like the 47 year old woman she is.

Have you ever in your life seen a 47 yr old woman haha? I can tell you that most of them do not look like Famke Janssen. I just saw her in Hansel and Gretel and woah she looked amazing (when not in witch form) a hell of a lot better than that photo of her and James. She should take whoever did her makeup and lighting on that film with her everywhere.

But even if she did look 47, it wouldn't be a bad thing. She'd still be one fine lookin 47 yr old!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"