The Dark Knight Rory's Death Kiss-Thanksgiving Day Official Discussion

i think we can call take him. GET THAT TRAILER!

No worries my friend. It should be coming, but just a bit later...that's all.

I'm from Canada, and it took me about an extra 2 weeks to get mine...

--dk7

You got yours? Why wasn't I told about this?

LOL how you been bro? Long time no speak. :woot:

He did tel you because he doesnt like you. I dont like you either. Be careful, we're wanted men!

more or less a star wars quote... nevermind...

So I got home today, and sitting on my doorstep was a rather large package. It had a typed address label on notebook paper with coffee stains, and written in jagged red sharpie, it said "FRAGILE!" I opened it, and inside were 26 plastic halloween masks in three styles, identical to those worn by the joker thugs in the shots from the film. Also included, on burned paper, was a note that said, in magazine cut out letters, "GOOD JOB CLOWNS!" and underneath it said, "Nice to see someone take me so seriously!" I'll post pics of the masks as soon as I can. I'm pretty sure this is due to my 21 person picture.

So I got home today, and sitting on my doorstep was a rather large package. It had a typed address label on notebook paper with coffee stains, and written in jagged red sharpie, it said "FRAGILE!" I opened it, and inside were 26 plastic halloween masks in three styles, identical to those worn by the joker thugs in the shots from the film. Also included, on burned paper, was a note that said, in magazine cut out letters, "GOOD JOB CLOWNS!" and underneath it said, "Nice to see someone take me so seriously!" I'll post pics of the masks as soon as I can. I'm pretty sure this is due to my 21 person picture.

NICE!

You should keep all the masks to yourself. :joker:

Alrighty then.

As a matter of interest, which film was it (I assume the original trilogy, which I haven't watched in years).

of course the original. I wouldnt ever quote the new ones, except for vaders final "NNNOooooOoOOOOOoooo!" cuz thats just funny.

thats from A New Hope, when Luke gets to the bar

or a secret admirer. :cwink:

...your welcome...

of course the original. I wouldnt ever quote the new ones, except for vaders final "NNNOooooOoOOOOOoooo!" cuz thats just funny.

thats from A New Hope, when Luke gets to the bar

Oh alright, I kinda remember now.

joker4.jpg

This is how I think we all feel.
haha
good

26? I'm afraid I have to tax you, but you can keep the other 25.

what kind of masks are they? like this one?

PICT0199.jpg

Haha. That is freaking awesome.
But i'd rather get that damn trailer in my mail!
hahah.
Why must warner brothers be so cruel
:batty:

No worries my friend. It should be coming, but just a bit later...that's all.

I'm from Canada, and it took me about an extra 2 weeks to get mine...

--dk7

dk7,

Gotcha, thanks for the reply. Glad to hear you got your copies. Take care...

NEW EMAIL!!!!!!!!

Heads up, clown! Tomorrow means that there's one last shifty step left in the interview process:

Arwoeufgryo

!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"