The Dark Knight Rory's Death Kiss-Thanksgiving Day Official Discussion

Well...this way I seriously wonder what they're gonna give to them !:cwink:

Yeah, I'm guessing cards, or masks, masks I think as they are his 'goons.'
Cards would be great, the masks could be a little expensive .......or some photos of a naked body...finally revealing it's
Rachel:wow: :wow: :wow:

Y' know what I'm reffering to right !:cwink: :woot: :woot:

Cards would be great, the masks could be a little expensive .......or some photos of a naked body...finally revealing it's
Rachel:wow: :wow: :wow:

Y' know what I'm reffering to right !:cwink: :woot: :woot:

LOL, that would be quite a unique prize from WB.

Though it would be nice to get the cards.

I want the one from the Teaser and the one that use to say: "Will the Real Batman please stand up?" I saw some of the others got that one.

Hopefully I get that one.

True that you all could get different things !

well i talked to my sister, and she says there was not a lot of dialogue in the clip she saw. i dont know, i think she is pulling my leg. Sorry, its probably BS

Well.....trying to cheat a cheater then...... She makes me smile !!!:o :woot: :cwink:

darkknight-1.jpg

Wouldnt it be nice to see a sick Poster, something like a Hollogram style.(sorry if spelt wrong not the best speller I mean look I am teh Puffy)

One where like its got the Logo and the blue in the background. But if you look at it on another angle, it has the faithful, KILLING JOKE Cover with our man Ledger! Then underneath him we have just 07-18-08.

"C3, there's a package for you! Boy, it's big."

opens a crate to reveal Rachel gagged and tied up

lol

what did they say they got?

They showed pics of what they got. Its in the 140s page area. On the rory pumpkin thread.

They got cards, face paint and something else. I dont know what it was because the pic of it did not load.

I would be happy with just a cool looking Joker card!

No, I want a poster. Or some really cool pic of Heath in Joker make-up.

im confused, so we got something from the joker?

The fun filled times should roll in shortly after the bird's been carved!

That sounds like it will be the key to a new game to me...which will take us neatly into december.

well i talked to my sister, and she says there was not a lot of dialogue in the clip she saw. i dont know, i think she is pulling my leg. Sorry, its probably BS
stop bringing that up dude.

I just wanna give my response and say that im having fun doing the viral things. When we got the (OPTIONAL) instructions to put on makeup and go to a landmark, i thought that was the coolest thing in the world. Me and my cousins went downtown and took pictures while dressed up like clowns. How cool is that? and of course we were noticed by the other people downtown that they even took pictures of us! Even if we dont get anything, it was an awesome fun experience :yay:

This has been boring for me, at this point I just want to get the 'big reveal.'

I figure since this is no longer really part of WSS that we will have another official thread to discuss what we think we will get on Thanksgiving, what will be mailed to us from the Joker. As well as when Thanksgiving day comes to dicuss the prize we get.

No one will be getting anything on Thanksgiving...there isnt any mail! Friday at the earliest I'd say

I'm pretty sure it's just going to be clues for some other type of mission we have to partake in, or maybe some text that gives us clues to a new website...with a prize of maybe trailer/poster/pics?

My interest in the whole viral campaign has gone down a bit, but it doesn't mean that I don't anticipate the days on which things happen (ie. 12AM November 18).

I hope they give out something worthwhile to those who participated in the picture taking. Y'all deserve it. I can definitely wait for good things to come, unlike the other guys on here.

now did one of the over achievers get a mask in the mail or something? If so what did it look like

as much as i like the idea of a miniposter or even a DVD of the trailer (or the first 5 mins of TDK maybe?) i think that we might get joker cards in evidence bags (ala BB) with a new clue to another viral game..thoughts?

A. In the mail we recieve Joker cards as well as directions on what to do on Thanksgiving.
B. In the mail we do get a DVD of the Trailer...*Wishful thining* but you never know.
C. In the mail we get our password to unlock something.

A. Yeah, they'll send some schwag. Poster, cards, unique t-shirt.
B. Dunno about that one. Besides, DVDs are SO 1990's.
C. Yeah, a password to get at something on the net that then disappears. So if you don't get there early, you don't get it. Maybe those scenes that are playing with 'Legend', but again it's only up for a few days, and it's in Flash or some other format you can't easily copy. Up for a short time, then it's gone until sometime in December. Which isn't all that far off anyway.

as much as i like the idea of a miniposter or even a DVD of the trailer (or the first 5 mins of TDK maybe?) i think that we might get joker cards in evidence bags (ala BB) with a new clue to another viral game..thoughts?

Yea it would be cool to get the DVD of the trailer. Though I think it was me and Carn talking about how it would be awkward if they gave us the first 5 minutes of the film before the trailer. I would rather see the trailer first before "The Rise of the Joker".

You know we may get this on Wed at midnight: Technicaly Thanksgiving Thursday. We know he did change WSS on Halloween itself. So it may repeat itself again.

My money is on a Movie Poster for turkey day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"