Logan Rotten or Fresh? The Rotten Tomatoes Thread for Logan! Snikt!

Chris Stuckmann's review hasn't been added yet either

Travers' review should be up sooner or later. It happens. Nothing to write or worry about. I don't believe RT has agenda against Logan. LOL I've noticed Stuckmann's reviews for superhero movies are not being added anymore. Only for superhero movies, take note. I mean, he X-Men: Apocalypse and Deadpool are there, but no MCU or DCEU movies from last year. I guess he avoids posting them to escape fanboy bickering. That's my theory, anyway. LOL

You people shouldn't worry, whatever happens. It's a great score, very similar to GOTG's, which still is my favorite superhero movie.

Does anyone know how the average rating works? Like how does it increase?

Right now it's a 7.8, I was hoping it could finish at 8.

How many more reviews can we expect to trickle in?

40 more, so it'll probably end up around 92-94 range, which is great. Hopefully the avg rating kicks up a click too.

Just goes to show you how hard it is to get in the upper 90s.

So how many reviews to 93%? A couple more were just added, a few fresh and one rotten.

It'll need 11 more fresh

Dang. Why do I feel like a bunch of negative reviews were posted at the last minute? :cmad:

I know it's not a big deal but I hope it stays in 93%. Just feels right.

Top critic Katie Walsh just added her review. You can thank me for that :woot:

This makes me wonder what kind of rating TDK had for its first 100 reviews or so to settle down at 94% with 8.6 average.

I don't know about the first hundred but from memory it was a good 40-45 reviews before the first negative came in. I think at one stage it even averaged as high as 8.8/10.

A couple of fresh reviews and one rotten were just added. It looks like this is going to stay at 92%.

Though on the off chance it happens, anyone know how many more fresh reviews it would take to reach 93%?

20-ish. Deadpool and Doctor Strange have 287 reviews, so we might have a big chunk at the end.

But small potatoes really. This film is an all-timer, and I'm glad we can close the door on this year and just let the New Mutants and Deadpool 2 news come in instead of panicking.

Wow did you guys read the rotten review by The Coast? That seriously cannot count as a review. Ridiculous.

Yeah, no CBM could've avoided a rotten when the author thinks that way lol. It's whatever, an anomaly, even among negative reviews.

Yeah, no CBM could've avoided a rotten when the author thinks that way lol. It's whatever, an anomaly, even among negative reviews.

It's not even 300 words. I thought a review has to have at least 300 words to be submitted to RT.

Edit: Yeah I just checked. A review has to be at least 300 words to be submitted. That review by The Coast is utter tripe.

Last edited:
just saw the movie again. maybe the best cbm ever? I really enjoyed V for Vendetta though. But definitely up there at the top of my favs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"