Roughneck's Clearance Sale/Trade thread!

not really, just the new stuff coming out.. maybe the variant logan.. .cuz the cowboy hat is pretty tight..

not sure yet what i want of X-men series 2...

and if Annhilus got leaked out anywhere.. i want him.. since the line was canceled :(

if i get all 4 figs from rough i should be pretty good

ooo and that frank the bunny fig.. i saw him once and didnt buy him... and i havent seen him since... even at the collectors store

I think we should make a wally figure network. A for-cost/trade network set up to help everyone get the figures they want or finish the sets.

ya id like that.. i gotta go way out of my way when im home in LA for a wallyworld.. sadly :(

i'm gonna go ahead and call dibs on colossus, silver surfer, and the other silver centurion iron man.

Well, I figure the Walmart network could go like this:

A total list of how many figures are needed (Like 3x Sentry, 4X Warbird, 6X Thor, etc etc) based on who asks for them on a first come first serve basis. Those who participate must have a trading background or someone to vouch for them. We could make a list of our main wants and put 'em up. If someone sees one of the wants, they could buy it and let the person who is first on the list for it (based on when someone posted their wants of the series) know they got it. The person on the list sends the money at cost and posts proof of it being sent. The person sending the figure posts the receipt or something. Who knows, it could work.

ya it could work, id just hate to buy a bunch of figs and then not be able to get rid of them .... i guess it depends on how fruitful the walmart line will be

and it looks like it just hit kansas (so says action-figure.com)

What does action-figure.com say specifically about that? That's where the prototypes hit a few months back.

yo rough, you're insane selling all those figs. how much do you want for all your ML series 1-9?

hmm well i tried clicking on it but the link doesnt work... maybe its an old headline they havent taken off?

Rougheck, why are you doing this?
Going broke?

he must be mad, but dont question him why he's doing this otherwise he'll come to his senses and close this thread. his girlfriend is probably making him choose between sex with her or his figs. either way, it works out great for us :p

well from my experience.. people who have looked at my collection (wich is loose) and set up in cool displays they say "least your not one of those people who keep them in the box" so... maybe that finally hit him? duno

khoapham said:
his girlfriend is probably making him choose between sex with her or his figs.

Am I the only one who read this the wrong way? :eek:

War Lord said:
Rougheck, why are you doing this?
Going broke?

Nah.......I'm just doing somethin that needs to be done eventually.

Want anything? I'll give you free shipping.

Roughneck said:
Nah.......I'm just doing somethin that needs to be done eventually.

Want anything? I'll give you free shipping.

How do I go about seeing what you have?

I wouldn't mind a really good Batman figurine. Preferably a black costumed one.

How much are they?

Roughneck said:
1st page has what I got.

no Batman

Do I still get the free shipping, even if there's nothing for me to buy?

khoapham said:
hahahah i didnt notice when i wrote it.

although i wouldnt mind playing with these figs :p
www.realdoll.com

Nah, I'll stick to the real thing. You know, living, breathing, panting, moaning, all the good stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"