Patrick Stewart Returns As Professor X

FCGnYM-UUAQgQAT

It has to be the OG. Bring back Stewart. He's always happy to come back to this role.

I think it's the Xavier from the Legion show.

I’d honestly prefer a new actor since Stewart’s role in Logan was the perfectly conclusive.

I think because it's a multuverse cameo then you can get away with having Stewart return so long as they don't do something weird like establish the mcu has no Xavier or X-men of their own.

I thought Stewart said he turned down Feige's offer... unless that was for something more substantial and he is now not opposed to a brief cameo to acknowledge the past. Perhaps the MCU tipping the hat before movinig on with their own version of THE X-MEN?

And Garfield swore on his life that he isn't in No Way Home.

You could tell Garfield was playing coy... Stewart seemed more final on his stance. Plus, at his age (not unlike Molina), I doubt think he is too worried about upsetting Feige. I guess we'll see.

What I've learned over the years in Hollywood is to never say never. Most, if not all actors act for the money & if Stewart is being offered boat loads then he will be in MoM.

Whether Stewart is still open to returning, no idea. But we do know that he was open to appearing as Charles on Legion when Dan Stevens proposed it to him. But that was awhile ago, before we learned Harry Lloyd would play him, and I think before the acquisition finished.

Heck, I think this was even before Season 2 premiered, where Charles didn't appear at all. So who knows? I think at that point, he may have been more interested in actually appearing as David's father, rather than him just appearing as Charles one more time after Logan. That said, I did really like Harry Lloyd in Legion, with what little screen time he had in the third season.

What I've learned over the years in Hollywood is to never say never. Most, if not all actors act for the money & if Stewart is being offered boat loads then he will be in MoM.

That's thing about Hollywood.
You can never say never.
Actors deny all the time, and people tend to believe them ,because, they're good at their job.
I actually think he's gonna make an appearance as the rumors have claimed.

If the supposed leaks are true, he IS in it, and if they are true...what a disrespectful way to send off Patrick Stewart...

I’m glad. While Logan got a fitting and noble death in his movie, I always hated how Xavier went out after spending so many movies with him. It was sad and not how I would want him to go.

I was glad to see the x-men done with, I didn't like what they did with them. This can be a nod saying that the x-men and FF4 movies existed, but I am hoping marvel does their version. If they want to use some of the old cast from the Fox versions I don't care but I want to see the X-men and FF4 get another shot in the MCU this time. Oh and yes to Patrick Stewart

What’s going on here? :wow::wow::wow: I did not think this rumour had any merit but damn.
Was that the Illuminati???

What’s going on here? :wow::wow::wow: I did not think this rumour had any merit but damn.
Was that the Illuminati???
Given everything we've seen there, it's definitely this, but with variants. The rumor even mentions
Captain Carter as a part of this Illuminati and we can see the Captain Carter shield on the poster

If the supposed leaks are true, he IS in it, and if they are true...what a disrespectful way to send off Patrick Stewart...

I wouldn't think of this as a "send off". This isn't gonna be like Tobey and Andrew where it was the same exact character from the original movies. This is just a random variant in the multiverse who happens to look like the one we know. Basically another J. Jonah Jameson situation.

I’m glad. While Logan got a fitting and noble death in his movie, I always hated how Xavier went out after spending so many movies with him. It was sad and not how I would want him to go.

It was better than what we got in The Last Stand. At least in Logan there was a sense of pain and loss.

It was better than what we got in The Last Stand. At least in Logan there was a sense of pain and loss.

Just for the record, though, Xavier never actually died in that movie, and it wasn't intended to be an ending for the character, since the post credits scene revealed that he transferred his mind into another body. So it was basically just a fakeout death.

The Professor has nine lives. Killed in X3 and Logan and now the head of the Multiverse council!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"