RUMOR: Superman game in the works

Anyone surprised no major gaming site is covering this? IGN, Gamespot, & Gameinformer have yet to post an article about this game.

I mean even if its fan made, remember that 2 part Batman V Superman image? Even Variety reported and reached out to WB on that.

Greg Miller & Angry Joe commented on it on Twitter so gaming journalist know about the game. I posted it on Comic Book Movie to get it out there and spread the word.

So why aren't any major gaming sites covering it? Maybe they got a glimpse of the game and aren't allowed to talk about it until WBM official confirms it.

The concept is almost characature like. But going off of the CG models face, he wouldn't look much like the concept.

Anyone surprised no major gaming site is covering this? IGN, Gamespot, & Gameinformer have yet to post an article about this game.

I mean even if its fan made, remember that 2 part Batman V Superman image? Even Variety reported and reached out to WB on that.

Greg Miller & Angry Joe commented on it on Twitter so gaming journalist know about the game. I posted it on Comic Book Movie to get it out there and spread the word.

So why aren't any major gaming sites covering it? Maybe they got a glimpse of the game and aren't allowed to talk about it until WBM official confirms it.

hopefully we will get something during Comic Con.

Like they say, if it's an off-screen photo - 99,9999% it's fake. So I think it's fake.

Besides, I'd seriously like to see a game designer, who will be able to make a good Superman game. He's probably greater than Miyamoto and Kojima combined.

Ya know.. I didn't mind the animated series game on PS2. I forget what it was called.. But it wasn't bad.

giphy.gif

Oh sweet!
hmmm the name says "superman unbound" yet it still has the wb games logo. I'm hoping its all real. Though the blurry quality and the name could point in the direction of the art being fake.

Last edited:
It will likely come out around when Batman V Superman comes out on Blu-Ray like how they are doing the Mad Max game.

That way they can still bring it to E3 next year and still have a year to work on it.

BvS comes out in March,E3 is in June and so that would be around the time of the video release. Game would have to be officially announced vey soon

New concept art.

GtYrCBr.jpg

I don't necessarily buy all this, but... Pleeeeaaasee let there be a console Superman game coming. Pretty please.

EDIT: And please let whoever's making it fix the S and not put Superman in a thong. :p

Last edited:
Just Googled 'Warner Bros Montréal Superman' and the rumor has spread pretty good. Quite a lot of sites have articles about it. The wheels be turning. :D
I guess this means we'll be hearing from WB Montréal pretty soon now. Let's just hope it'll be good news though...

Anyway, that guy who claimed working on the game on Linkedin will have some explaining to do. I guess he 'momentarily forgot' the NDA he signed.

I often find flying to be one of those things that are difficult to capture in a video game but I was recently playing gta5 and using the skyfall cheat and thought it was a good example of how it could work .

Apparently our friend on linkedin has removed any mention of his work on the Supes title from his page!

OMG.gif

While I really want a Superman game, the concept art for this game really isn't peaking my interest. The S symbol is pretty ugly, and Doomsday... Jesus he looks terrible.

All i can do is hope that that there is a Superman game in the vein of the Arkham Batman games from the same publishing & software team. Free roam, flying / powers, battles, metropolis set game - that would be my ultimate dream game.

I'd like part of the game to set in space, as well as dome in metropolis.

Top villains/boss fights list for the first game for me

**Braniac and doomsday(confirmed)**

-Mongul
-Lobo
-Neron
-parasite
-the elite
-cyborg superman
-black zero
-kalibak
-parademons
-mr. Mxyzptlk (like riddler challenges)

Second game would be more metropolis centric with other global missions.

-lex
-intergang
-kalibak
-Darkseid
-livewire
-metallo
-ultra humanite
-toy man (side mission)
-mr. Mxyzptlk
- blood sport (side mission)
-Bizzaro
- zod (nightmare )
-atomic skull

I'd like some of those rogues to appear.

Last edited:
I really really really need this game in my life.

Personally don't understand the hate for WB Games Montreal doing it.

It's fair to say Arkham Origins had the best boss fights in the Arkham series, aside from Freeze in City, and they had a good overall story. Only real problem I had was Joker being Black Mask but still a good story and characterizations of Batman, Alfred, Gordon, Joker, Bane, and others.

Only problem I would have with WB Games Montreal is the lack of innovation in Arkham Origins where nothing felt new or different. Hopefully this game will be different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"