Logan Running time speculation

TheNewSlayer

Civilian
Reaction score
How long do you think this movie will be?

I'm guessing at least 2 hours. Would be nice to be as long as X-Men Days of Future Past Rogue Cut or X-Men Apocalypse or even Extended The Wolverine.

I think in the ballpark of The Wolverine would sound about right.

Depends on the story that they're telling. Given that it's Jackman's last time as Wolverine I'd be fine with it being on the longer side personally.

it's literally 6 months (half a year) away!!! : D

Any word yet on run time?

Depends on the story that needs to be told.
The Wolverine could have been shorter and most post-apoc movies with very small casts tend to be under 2 hours;
exceptions being because there's a lot of spectacle to show off.

I know someone who saw a rough cut, he said the cut he saw was about 135 minutes long.

I would definitely be happy with that run time.

I know someone who saw a rough cut, he said the cut he saw was about 135 minutes long.

That phrase has a bad track-record here, but that running time would be pretty ideal. This movie is most likely the final nail in the coffin for the OT, so I hope it goes out with a bang.

That phrase has a bad track-record here, but that running time would be pretty ideal. This movie is most likely the final nail in the coffin for the OT, so I hope it goes out with a bang.

I really do know someone who saw it. It's a mod from the chud forums.

It'll be as long as it needs to be. Jesus Christ.

It'll be as long as it needs to be. Jesus Christ.

Simmer down, bub. No harm in speculating a movies run time. Don't like it? Don't enter this thread. Jesus Christ.

The running time is 135 minutes. So it's the second longest X-Men film.The longest being The Wolverine which was 134.

Enjoy :)

Last edited:
The running time is 235 minutes. So it's the second longest X-Men film.The longest being The Wolverine which was 234.

135 minutes rather because 235 is almost 4 hours. It's a good length for the movie though. :)

The running time is 135 minutes. So it's the second longest X-Men film.The longest being The Wolverine which was 134.

The Wolverine was 134 minutes? No wonder I almost fell asleep haha
(not because I didn't like the movie but because it was schoolnight)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"