Russell Crowe is UNHINGED!

The think pieces for this can be potentially entertaining. :funny:

It's Solstice Studios first movie.
Solstice Studios is an independent movie company based in Los Angeles, founded in October 2018, with $400 million in capitalization. The firm develops, fully finances, produces, sells internationally and distributes feature films in the U.S. on a wide-release basis. Solstice plans to produce 3-5 movies per year for a global audience—generally in the $20-80M budget range. It also plans to co-finance or acquire another 1-2 films per year for wide US distribution. The company has a partnership with Ingenious Media.
Solstice Studios - Feature Film Producer/Distributor

Yeah I'm down to watch this, but it really does look like a direct to streaming movie. It could be a huge success if it went straight to Netflix or Hulu.

What surprised me is how well directed and theater worthy it looked. So no, I don't agree with it looking like a "direct to streaming" movie. I, for one, always have and will keep supporting mid-budget movies such as this theatrically. There's plenty of stuff to watch digitally.

What type of unhinged thinking does it take to still date a movie in July. No movies should be coming out in theaters during the summer. We haven’t gotten things stabilized yet.

I’m kind of hoping Unhinged becomes a huge blockbuster and the top grosser of 2020!

You seriously think 2020 is going to have any "huge blockbusters"? Thirty states are spiking, some with almost 10,000 cases a day. We're not in "hey, let's go to the movies!" territory.

You seriously think 2020 is going to have any "huge blockbusters"? Thirty states are spiking, some with almost 10,000 cases a day. We're not in "hey, let's go to the movies!" territory.

For sure. It’s headed for a billion worldwide. Maybe two.

Lol, just saw a commercial for this movie today. It definitely looks interesting :funny:

Feels like it's gonna be a fun bad movie. But I'll wait for VOD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"