Sailor Moon: Which superhero would you want to have in the show?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Binker

Superhero
Reaction score
Do you know sometimes you would want someone you know from a different media/animated show/comic/etc and have them in the show you're watching or something similar? Well lets imagine. What superhero character (male or female) would you want to be WITH the sailor senshi from the anime series?

These are my candidates:

MALE CANDIDATES:

SUPERMAN - He's the #1 choice. Why? Well he's a symbol, for one. But he's god-like. And since the themes in the series are good vs. evil in many of its forms, Superman has fought many formed villians also. Plus, he's an alien. Just like the senshi from their previous lives, and just like the villians they fight in the five seasons. So it makes it a "I'am an alien, like many of you were. But like what you are now; I'am a human. Thats what matters now."

When he would appear: Classic.

Reason: Clark Kent would start his carear before Classic and then once Sailor V, Moon and the other senshi appears and he villians, thats when he decides to go out as Superman. And since Classic is a origin to the senshi, the same would go for Superman. And much like Man of Steel mini-series, he would find out about his kryptonian heritage as the season progresses.

BATMAN - Maybe the TB version and current OYL would help you guys picturing this. I picked him also because, of many things, he plans the attacks against the enemies, he studies the vilians they face, and he's a detective so he could help finding the enemy's base of operations (strongly like in S). Also, since he knows how to take down the heroes just in case in the DCU, that can help in times when the senshi are controlled or if they are faking it, he would know and play along. And there is a Batman manga series. So its easy (for me) to picture him in this. And last thing...he's human.

Reason: I think its obivious, I can not see Bruce Wayne, knowing about whats going on and not do anything and not start what he was planning for years.

SPAWN - First of all; I'am not saying the red cape one that everyone knows, I mean the Wings of Redemption version with the angel wings. I picked him because....isn't it obivious why? He's more like an angel. More connection to the senshi. He would have a past life with the senshi, he'll be god-like, but still scary at the evil he fights. So ultimatly: Superman and Batman rolled into one.

Reason: Because of connection with Senshi, and that the main ones appeared in Classic, why can't him?

SPIDER-MAN - The senshi (inners) are around 13-16 years of age in all seasons. Spidey (when he became Spidey) was around that age so it would fit with those characters. Plus, he's a scientist so that adds up.

When he would appear: R.

Reason: Spidey isn't a MUST HAVE for the start of the series. Peter Parker in the beginning? Ok. But not Spidey. I picked R and any of its parts because that would be right for him to appear (ex: after senshi loses their memories at the end of Classic).

FEMALE CANDIDATES:

WONDER WOMAN - This is the same as Superman but the thing is; when you add WWII into it, you end up with someone with

a) history to the country the show is set

b) a mentor to the senshi as she was the first female heroine

But if you don't add WWII, then its just Wonder Woman plain and simple. And maybe because since the mythic the show has, and she is, makes her the candidate.

When she would appear: S

Reason: I could be wrong and Classic might be better but because of who she is and what she mostly faces (gods, goddess, angels, demons & devils), and that S has more of that, she in there first would work.

SUPERGIRL - This Supergirl would be the current Jeph Loeb Kara Zor-El. She would arrived in the show (no pre-living on earth) and being an outsider would cause her problems and feel alone. And like who she is, Usagi would help her but still; Kara findign a place in this world would be her own personal mission.

When she would appear: R/S

Reason: R has an opening for her, mostly in the future as well on what she would be like in the future (and that SM's future is the 30th century, like Supergirl is in witht he Legion). But her appearing in S would lead to a stand off between her and the Outer senshi since they protect the solar system from outside invaders and she is that.

MS. MARVEL - She is another superheroine I love. Having her next to the senshi with her fun attitude would make her friends with them and like, kinda, them (senshi wise).

When she would appear: Anytime/most likely S.

Reason: Ms. Marvel doesn't have a MUST HAVE point where she could come out. Pre-existing character (Carol Danvers) is a yes, but the heroine is up in the air. She could appear in Classic, but...why? R might be good but maybe not. I could see her in S since she got her powers because of an injection, she could've been experimented by that season's villian and got lose and then would go on to appear in the remainer of that season and the last two. That would work.

HAWKGIRL - The JLU was the one I feel in love with. The comic version is also good. She comes from a war background which is what the senshi faces in every season but she isn't like "part" of them.

When she would appear: Stars.

Reason: The war in Stars is a big one that would reach her. Her in Stars would work best.

ETC.

SUPERMAN-PRIME - No, not Superboy Prime of COIE and IC, I'am referring to the real life Superman of Superman: Secret Identity. I picked him because a real life Clark Kent being picked on would find a friend in Usagi. And him as Superman would be similar to how much Usagi wanted to be Sailor V and became Sailor Moon. How he got those powers would be a mystery but since the book offered a stupid idea to how he got it, which thank god it didn't ruin the book, how he got it could be skipped.

Reason: Why not?

Who would you picked from my list and why?

As for the question of why would I bother would this: well haven't you wanted to be with someone like Batman and question what other superhero would you be to imagine as with your favorite superhero?

Its the same here.

As for the question of why would I bother would this: well haven't you wanted to be with someone like Batman and question what other superhero would you be to imagine as with your favorite superhero?

no

but it might be interesting to see the Sailor Scouts pair up with the DBZ heros

yeah I beat Goku could pork all of the Sailor Scouts at the same time without even breaking a sweat.

^google that, you'll find some pics :D

I actually don't wanna see any of those people in Sailor Moon. I think Sakura from Cardcaptors would make a good cameo.

Colossal Spoons said:
^google that, you'll find some pics :D

I actually don't wanna see any of those people in Sailor Moon. I think Sakura from Cardcaptors would make a good cameo.

Thats called Mew Mew Power :o

yeah I beat Goku could pork all of the Sailor Scouts at the same time without even breaking a sweat.
To be precise, google Sailor and the Seven Ballz. One of the best damn movies on the planet. :D

Silver Sable said:
Ronin Warriors maybe

I was thinking the exact same thing! :up:

rabidfanboy said:
To be precise, google Sailor and the Seven Ballz. One of the best damn movies on the planet. :D

Totally, you have good taste.

...Wedding Peach Girls...

Beause Weddinh Peach is Sailor Moon, Sans the the majority of the other scouts.

And I'd like to see some Naruto Characters...

Sasuke and Nephlite would be hot...

Pick from your list.

If I wanted to talk about comic superhero's, I'd go to that particular superhero's forum.

We're in the anime/manga forum. Could people please stick to anime/manga characters?

If you don't know about a lot, then research, or ask other's.

But I'm so god damn sick of the Marvel vs. , Superman Prime vs., and all other comic heroes vs. threads...

No one cares who you think can beat Goku, out side of manga/anime!

Then close this.

If no one is going to go along with what this thread was suppose to, then theres no need.

Lock this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back