Preacher Saint of Killers

MurkeNyou

Sidekick
Reaction score
I have to admit, I think he's a great translation. The biggest thing I remember from the books, and they do him a great deal of justice.

Really dig the actor playing him, given people mentioned the big big names you would get (Eastwood, Christian Bale, Mickey Rourke) but Graham McTavish... The guy who was a standout in Rambo IV ("Boatman"), and was a Dwarf in the Hobbit. Awesome casting, he's just... like from page to screen IMO.

Agreed. I really loved that they adapted his backstory in Ratwater and I'm hoping that maybe we'll see him [BLACKOUT]causing hell to freeze over[/BLACKOUT] in another episode this season or even later on. Overall, just happy to see we're getting more of the Saint in season two. :up:

Agreed. I really loved that they adapted his backstory in Ratwater and I'm hoping that maybe we'll see him [BLACKOUT]causing hell to freeze over[/BLACKOUT] in another episode this season or even later on. Overall, just happy to see we're getting more of the Saint in season two. :up:

Given how the season started, I totally see that happening. I'm curious if they will do the SoK vs. the Army, followed by that
Atomic bomb "Not enough Gun" shot
. Please please please.

Goddamn, those were like Steve Dillon's best splash pages come to life. And switching from cops to gun toting civilians (including young women) was genius.

Last edited:
Why is he immune to the Word? I have only watched the first part of the second episode, but he seems immune.

I was watching a aftershow,
and I forget who said it, but "technically" the word did work because the bullets/ and the saint himself that were stopped. So even if the Saint himself is immune, Genesis is still working against him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"