Sequels Sam Raimi confirms Spidey 4, 5 and 6!

Hardly a suprise. Sony obviously was going to keep doing them. It's by far their most profitable franchise.

Hopefully there will be a new cast and crew for the next movie. Bryce Dallas Howard is signed up so Gwen will be the romantic intrest, keep JK Simmons as JJJ, and Rosemary Harris as Aunt May....but a brand new director, a new Spider-Man, new composer, new storylines and new villains.

Hardly a suprise. Sony obviously was going to keep doing them. It's by far their most profitable franchise.

Yeah, stopping a hugley successful and popular superhero franchise after three blockbuster installments - no studio would be that stupid! ;)

it just makes you wonder what's in the future for Spider-Man? the Lizard? the Vulture? Shocker? Electro? Rhino? Scorpion?

i think Scorpion and the Lizard could make their cinematic debut pretty easily, what with JJJ and Conners already in the films . . . i'm just not sure what kind of movie that would be. all the heavy hitters have been used now. and really well.

What with Kraven and The lizard.
It could be a good movie with both too.

And I would hate if they recast and chose a new director; I hope Sam Raimi and the rest of the cast come back.

Rami always said he starts off each movie with the question "What will Peter learn?" and goes along the lines that this is Peter Parker's story, not Spiderman's.

What could Peter learn in this forth movie?

The forth with have the Lizard for sure...I would bet that it is mainly about one villian...They can start using badass superhero types as just '1-shots' like show spidey stoping the shocker or rhino from robbing a bank, but they do not necessarly have to go into elaborate orgins for these villians like they have done before.

Also, when is a studio going to wise up and do a badass crossover? Would't it be great to see spidey against the Hulk or Wolverine? Hopefully we will see something like this in one of them...

Either way if they lose Rami they better pick up someone pretty serious, cause the fans will rage if they hand the reigns to some hack who messes with spidey...

Nonetheless I will see each of these opening day!!!

They could also probably do a pretty badass mafia story line with the Kingpin...Spiderman against the mob...

People love those gangsta movies!

I hope they can atless keep Raimi and Toby in the series. It usually sucks when actors replace other actors in the superhero movies sequels and all that. As for villains i would love to see in 4,5,6 i would love to have the lizzard,scropion,electro, possibly carnage,vulture, mysterio could be very cool too if they did it right, and possibly kraven who i think would work cool if they did the lizzard for 4th and have kraven be a big game hunter guy and he hears about reports of a big lizzard attacking nyc and he comes looking to take it out and runs into spidey and spidey is trying to save the lizzard when he finds out it is conners. Their is other villains i would like to see too in the movies but i cant think of any other good ones at this time. Another thing that would be cool if they did in the series is take some ****ty blist/clist villains from the comics and have spidey take them out in the start of the film and people would know who they are by their suits and if names are mentioned.

couldnt use kingpin he was used by fox for daredevil and spidey is sony.

ScannersExplodingHead.gif

No Carnage plese. But this is great news. Now that I know they are doing 4,5,6...I would accept a new cast and view it as a new trilogy. But I would be ecstatic if the whole cast and crew returned. I want Sam to stay first and foremost...Tobey is getting a tad old but I hope whomever takes control...that they take their time and invest a lot into these movies.

There are plenty of directions they can go now for the next three films.
Mysterio
The Lizard
Vulture
Kraven
Carnage
Shocker
Hob Goblin
Michael Morbius
the list goes on...

couldnt use kingpin he was used by fox for daredevil and spidey is sony.
No duh. The reason why people keep on mentioning the Kingpin is since the Daredevil franchise is pretty much dead, Sony could possibly get the rights.

If Raimi doesn't return for 4, 5, or 6 I have a feeling we'll at least get another great director. Sony knows this is their top franchise, so I highly doubt they'd hire a director who can't meet great expectations. They have enough money to get the best, of the best directors! :D:up:

I wonder if Tobey would continue? They'll probably offer him bucketloads of cash. I wouldn't really want to see another actor as Spider-Man, if these are going follow just a few years after Spider-Man 3...but I guess this also could be seen as another trilogy in the Spider-Man franchise, with a full new cast/crew.

What with Kraven and The lizard.
It could be a good movie with both too.

And I would hate if they recast and chose a new director; I hope Sam Raimi and the rest of the cast come back.

A bad ash SM4 imo

1st 10 minutes or whatever is Spiderman hunting down Kraven, and catching him yadda yadda yadda....then the middle of the movie turns the attention to Connors and the Lizard, when Spiderman realizes that he can't stop the Lizard by himself, he inlists the aid of the worlds best hunter to help catch him

possibley a little Macgargin storyline, with JJJ's emotions toward masked menaces coming to a head as well....or a 3rd act carnage

A bad ash SM4 imo

1st 10 minutes or whatever is Spiderman hunting down Kraven, and catching him yadda yadda yadda....then the middle of the movie turns the attention to Connors and the Lizard, when Spiderman realizes that he can't stop the Lizard by himself, he inlists the aid of the worlds best hunter to help catch him

possibley a little Macgargin storyline, with JJJ's emotions toward masked menaces coming to a head as well....or a 3rd act carnage

Why cram Scorpion with Lizard and Kraven? He could easily be the main villain of another sequel.

thats great! but i wonder if they'll call it spider-man 4,5 and 6, or will they start useing a second title

Seems like over kill to me, you can have too much of a good thing

Why cram Scorpion with Lizard and Kraven? He could easily be the main villain of another sequel.

well even if they are doing 6 movies, they still have a lot of ground to cover if they wish (which is up for debate) to get as many villains as possible in, also if they can do it with Harry, Sandman, and Venom, and still have a strong story for Peter, I think they can do it with this crew.

Kraven's story can be explained in less than 5 minutes if you get his chick to be like connors aid, and Spiderman going to her for help to stop him, and she tells him about Kraven explainiing his situation, and spiderman getting Kraven to help

Lizard isn't gunna be in a chunk of the movie (in my hypathetical situation) cause he will be in hiding after like the first wave of attacks

maybe Scorpion isn't the best to fit in their sure, but they could easily fit another villian in the middle in between the explosive first 45 minutes, and the last 45 minutes

I definitely see the Lizard and Carnage making it into the sequels, and perhaps a return by Venom.

well even if they are doing 6 movies, they still have a lot of ground to cover if they wish (which is up for debate) to get as many villains as possible in, also if they can do it with Harry, Sandman, and Venom, and still have a strong story for Peter, I think they can do it with this crew.

Kraven's story can be explained in less than 5 minutes if you get his chick to be like connors aid, and Spiderman going to her for help to stop him, and she tells him about Kraven explainiing his situation, and spiderman getting Kraven to help

Lizard isn't gunna be in a chunk of the movie (in my hypathetical situation) cause he will be in hiding after like the first wave of attacks

maybe Scorpion isn't the best to fit in their sure, but they could easily fit another villian in the middle in between the explosive first 45 minutes, and the last 45 minutes

Im not saying they couldn't pull it off. Just we'll be running out of good villains to use as main villains for sequels.

4 = the amazing spider-man

5= The really Amazing spider-man

6= The really really amazing spider-man

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back