Sequels Sam Raimi confirms Spidey 4, 5 and 6!

I dont understand why any of those who claimed this was the last one didnt see this coming.

Rino would be great, crashes threw walls...just like the juggurnaut....

"I'm the Rino B****h!!"

They could also probably do a pretty badass mafia story line with the Kingpin...Spiderman against the mob...

People love those gangsta movies!

THey gotto get this guy... he is the only villain left that has the reoccurring potential that can have a role in 4-6

I'm not sure if he'll make it, but the Shocker would make a great addition to the film series.

Im not saying they couldn't pull it off. Just we'll be running out of good villains to use as main villains for sequels.

Yeah I agree, but (again in my hypathetical scenario for what I have dubbed the "Sinister Six Trilogy") I would like to get as many of the sinister six explained, and backstoried, so that come SM6, we got them all explained and all that is left is to put potentially one of the most eclectic cast of actors on screen for the best melee ever....and also like I said a couple posts earlier, Spidey doesn't have to fight them alone, maybe the first wave he fights them alone and almost dies, but the second his friends come to his aid, Kraven, Lizard, Harry (pending his SM3 fate).

and maybe Wilson Fisk can play a Palpatine like role in the first two movies in this....like here would be off the top of my head, my Sinister Six trilogy

SM4: Lizard, Kraven, and say Shocker....Shocker plays the Darth Maul type role, and no one really knows why he does what he does, but this guy in the shadows is giving him orders....Wilson Fisk, and Adrian Tomes have like a thing going on or whatever

SM5: Vulture, Mysterio, Scorpion-might be a little more packed, but JJJ has enough of Spiderman, an enlists Macgargin to stop him, Tomes takes the identity of Vulutre to take down the King Pin, and King Pin hires Quentin Beck to take down Vulture, Beck's only price, enough funding to destroy spiderman who ruined his career.

SM6: Sinister Six, Chameleon, Scorpion, Mysterio, Sandman, Doc Ock, and Shocker....all villians are in prison except newbie Chameleon, who King Pin hires to break them all out of jail, once out he makes Doc Ock their field leader, with the one goal of taking spiderman down

I could handle a new spidey/peter parker, mj and harry (if they are alive by the end of 3) - but keep Sam and even Connors as the lizard.

and maybe Wilson Fisk can play a Palpatine like role in the first two movies in this....like here would be off the top of my head, my Sinister Six trilogy

SM4: Lizard, Kraven, and say Shocker....Shocker plays the Darth Maul type role, and no one really knows why he does what he does, but this guy in the shadows is giving him orders....Wilson Fisk, and Adrian Tomes have like a thing going on or whatever

SM5: Vulture, Mysterio, Scorpion-might be a little more packed, but JJJ has enough of Spiderman, an enlists Macgargin to stop him, Tomes takes the identity of Vulutre to take down the King Pin, and King Pin hires Quentin Beck to take down Vulture, Beck's only price, enough funding to destroy spiderman who ruined his career.

SM6: Sinister Six, Chameleon, Scorpion, Mysterio, Sandman, Doc Ock, and Shocker....all villians are in prison except newbie Chameleon, who King Pin hires to break them all out of jail, once out he makes Doc Ock their field leader, with the one goal of taking spiderman down

That's a great villain line up. :up:

Don't really think we need the Kingpin though.

That's a great villain line up. :up:

Don't really think we need the Kingpin though.

You know you're probably right, I just really like the character, and I think he would fit well into the series as like the over arching villian

Shocker's cool, although Electro finally making an appearance in the series would be my pick for an alternative choice. Especially if the series plans to build up towards a Sinister Six finale.

I don't see how this is new. A few years ago, Sony had already announced they would do at least 6 movies.

The way I see it is there are only three villains that can hold a story are Lizard, Scorpion, and Electro. Then there are 5 who could make great side villains Kraven, Mysterio, Shocker, Black Cat, and Chameleon. Also you got King Pin who if bought from Sony would be great. Then there are Vulture, Rhino, and Morbius who with a good director would do a good job. but that's just my opinion. Oh and before someone lays into me for calling Shocker a good villain consider that he beat Spidey the first time they fought and a few times since while Spidey beat Electro with a firehose the first time they fought.

I don't see how this is new. A few years ago, Sony had already announced they would do at least 6 movies.

No they said that they wanted to, there was no confirmation whther they would or not. But yea it is kinda obvious they would, there sitting on a cashcow.

Hopefully there will be a new cast and crew for the next movie. Bryce Dallas Howard is signed up so Gwen will be the romantic intrest, keep JK Simmons as JJJ, and Rosemary Harris as Aunt May....but a brand new director, a new Spider-Man, new composer, new storylines and new villains.

are you crazy or something?

Obvioulsy, Lizard will be the main villain and I hope Kraven the second one. Would be great to see Kraven hunting the Lizard and Spidey trying to stop him. :up:

While I would enjoy Spider-Man going beyond a third film, as well as seeing a new Peter and new adventures/villains, there is such thing as having too much of a good thing. Trilogies are usually enough (and sometimes, more than enough). Spider-Man had his very successful trilogy, now let's move on to another superhero franchise. A trilogy for a franchise is enough, and should end as a trilogy. Having 6 movies (I'd love to see, but all in all) is pretty ridiculous. Besides, people will get tired of Spidey. Potter can do it, Bond can do it, but Spider-Man (IMO) can't do it.

are you crazy or something?

Even though Tobey may do Spider-Man 4, he will definitely not be doing 5 or 6. Most actors don't want to portray the same character for more than 3 movies, and especially all in under 10 years. I know I wouldn't.

Even though Tobey may do Spider-Man 4, he will definitely not be doing 5 or 6. Most actors don't want to portray the same character for more than 3 movies, and especially all in under 10 years. I know I wouldn't.

I feel like for 10-15 million a flick he would, and you would, and I would, and most people would

he is a good actor, but is not gunna make 15 million dollars doing 5 movies total, and he could make that doing one for spiderman. It's not like he is the star of these movies, it is Spiderman that is the star

If Sam Raimi goes I will be sad but I will also not be opposed to someone taking over the franchise. I just PRAY that Sony doesn't copout like WB did when they hired Singer. Please give us someone fresh and new and not someone who has had success with a past comic book franchise.

Great news!Scorpion would be an awesome choice for the 4th movie,imo.:spidey:

Only way I see Sinister 6 happening is with 3 of the villains being special effects light, cause of the budget.

Well yeah but even if it wasn't announced it is pretty obvious they are going to continue with them. Unless the third movie just utterly bombs which no way in hell that would happen would they stop the movies. Who would throw away a license to print money?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"