Samus vs. Master Chief: Who Wins?

kritic said:
Because it's a videogame and the player is controlling him, as well as being confined to the game world.

Same reason Solid Snake can't jump in the game, but in the comic he can.
Exactly.

you halo fanboys are sad.

i like both halo and metroid prime, but to say master chief wins is just bs.

go home and play your obscene amounts of halo with your beloved xbox, then when you sleep at night dream you actually are master chief "owning" samus.

sad.

Rizpower said:
By Solid Snake.

In all seriousness. What does Master Chief have going for him? His suit is just body armor and a shield, and he has super strength. He also only has two guns. For conversations' sake, a rifle and a pistol.

Samus' armor can be expanded to near invincibility with enough energy tanks. She also has hundreds of missiles, bombs, super missiles, and many different energy weapons. Moreover she's the toughest bounty hunter in the galaxy, and has made a career out of keeping men at bay. Assuming Master Chief has a penis, he'll be chasing after Samus like the deprived school boy he is, and she'll blast his ass.

Master Chief also has super amazing wicked fast reflexes, and is impervious to secks or secksshual needs. :o

One of them not being this poll...

Guyverjay said:
What do you think they doing when they touch her?? They are attacking her, they aren't trying to cop a feel. A house fly the size of a small child would be as strong as cat???
We just assumed they're would be some sort of attack animation.

Guyverjay said:
How the hell does that make sense?

She could blow him away while he was asleep:confused:

Why do constant VS threads all over SHH make sense? They don't, they just give fanboys an excuse for calling other fanboys, fanboys.

"If you look at the logic of things, Samus is MUUUUUCH stronger then MC, she is advanced, blah, blah. If you disagree with this logic, you are a fanboy!"

:rolleyes: :o

Rizpower said:
I've never seen ANYTHING in the games (where it matters) to indicate MC's reflexes are anything special. He moves about as fast as any FPS superguy, what the books say is irrelevant, as I can right a book where Samus is a magical immortal but it won't change this argument.;

But if a book says Samus is a magical immortal it'd mess up the game continuity. :confused:

Mr. Smash'n Bash said:
If you could speak English that would be great.

And those pictures look ugly as ****.
You're insane :rolleyes:
Those look great.

I don't think the screens look that good. I've seen other pictures that do the game justice. It will look better than the Tron 2.0 alpha in motion.

if i was a mod i'd close this thread for its lack of intelligence.

but me posting here again just increased the intelligence level in here exponentially, so i guess it isn't so stupid in here now.

Those screen pictures rock!
I can't wait for MP Echoes. Halo 2 may sell more copies, but anyone who's played Metroid knows that it's superior.

The Riddler said:

If the same mentality were used on banning posters, you'd be first on my list for lack of intelligence.

JC Denton said:
In MP, Samus can be hurt by bees and other INSECTS THAT SIMPLY TOUCH HER. Explosives and plasma especially will hurt her.

Yeah but those are, like, Starship Troopers-type bees and insects. I think they'd mow down MC. I'd give this one to Samus

The Riddler said:

but me posting here again just increased the intelligence level in here exponentially, so i guess it isn't so stupid in here now.
You would have disappeared months ago if that were the case.

I think Samas' morph ball alone gives her the advantage. That little f###er would be hard to hit. She can just roll behind him and blast him.

Master Chief said:
If the same mentality were used on banning posters, you'd be first on my list for lack of intelligence.

of course.

cause that list you have there which has me at numero uno says "most intelligent posters on the hype" and you're illiterate.

JC Denton said:
You would have disappeared months ago if that were the case.

all i can say is i'm not a thread, dumbass.

HAHA.

The Riddler said:
all i can say is i'm not a thread, dumbass.

HAHA.
Your post implies a forum policy against stupidity "dumbass".

Reading. It's still important, even if it's something you yourself have written, especially in your case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"