Save a bad film

DyeLorean

...and the plot thickens
Reaction score
Ok, so I saw the Honest Trailer for Batman Forever today and, what are the odds, the film is on TV right now.

And I thought to myself, yes, the movie is not very good, but it does have some redeeming qualities: I think Jim Carrey is perfect for the role of Riddler (at least in the context of that particular universe) and the production design is full of rich images.

Maybe we can play a game where you say at least one redeeming quality of the film that a previous user think is bad or not so good, and then name another film you think is bad for the next user.

Here, I start with... mmm... The Happening.

Ok, so I saw the Honest Trailer for Batman Forever today and, what are the odds, the film is on TV right now.

And I thought to myself, yes, the movie is not very good, but it does have some redeeming qualities: I think Jim Carrey is perfect for the role of Riddler (at least in the context of that particular universe) and the production design is full of rich images.

Maybe we can play a game where you say at least one redeeming quality of the film that a previous user think is bad or not so good, and then name another film you think is bad for the next user.

Here, I start with... mmm... The Happening.

Mark Walhberg is a science teacher in it so it's kind of funny? Ok, a difficult one:

Sucker Punch

Mark Walhberg is a science teacher in it so it's kind of funny? Ok, a difficult one:

Sucker Punch

Straight up a live-action anime or a movie that really understands video games.

Movie 43

In a year without disaster films, at least we got one for all of us that enjoy those. Have yet to see it though.

Son of the Mask

Umm... Lee Byung-hun is a decent T-1000 for the five minutes or so of screentime that he has.

Suicide Squad

Jared Leto and Margot Robbie had good chemistry, even though I'm not a big Harley fan in the 1st place, I'd watch more of their shenanigans.

The Tourist.

I have no regrets not remembering it exists.

Battlefield Earth

The snake effects looked fine back then

Lionheart

Van Damme is a good dude, he rescues stray dogs.

Burlesque.

Maybe the greatest bad film of all time except for Mantos (maybe) and great to see with your friends.

Saving Christmas

A reminder that the bloody cash grab of a holiday is coming to a wallet saving end.

Armageddon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"