Iron Man Sequels Saving citizens in Iron-Man 4

Silver Lantern

comic nerd
Reaction score
I love the Iron-Man movies all 3 of them but one thing i noticed in the films is that he never really saved anyone in the city like a person being robbed, a car chase, etc. I think seeing some scenes where he stops a car chase, helps random people in the city while fighting the major villain would be great.

There should be a few scenes where he saves a person being robbed by someone, a car chase, a group of people in a fire, etc. I know they lightly touched on it in the movies but not in all of them thats not including normal city people.

May not be the best thread but i just thought of it as just something to see in a fourth movie. More of Stark with average citizens and saving people not just military or high officials.

I don't think Tony Stark would waste time being the police. Tony Stark is not a boyscout.

Yeah I like iron man being more of a global superhero fighting terrorists and the like. Bank robbers and purse snatchers are more Spider-Man's speed.

lol at the thought of Iron Man firing rockets after some purse snatcher

The one thing I like about the MCU so far is that they deal with global issues that the police, army, etc. couldnt deal with on their own. THey dont take away the police's jobs because theyre dealing with more global threats.

Iron Man isnt a street level hero and I dont think he should be dealing with mobsters, robbers and other criminals like that. Leave that to Daredevil, Luke Cage, etc.

I was talking more about a great car chase from police like 30 cops chasing a car carrying people shooting weapons and throwing bombs and Stark is chasing helping people from bullets blocking them and chasing again being shot over and over, using weapons against them but finally getting the car, picking it up, they jump out of the car when a bomb is about to explode so he throws it into the water.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"