Gotham Saw the first episode of Gotham at Wizard World

Midnyte_Sun

Medianoche de Sol
Reaction score
Watched the show with some of the cast and a few hundred folks. Best TV show next to Walking Dead for me. If you guys want details, PM me. No spoilers.

Without spoiling much I'm curious about the Renee Montoya & Crispus Allen characters?
Are they antagonists, sympathetic, unsympathetic, throw away characters, set up to be regulars, what's the deal?

It's hard to say where they will stand at the end, but from what I can see, they are unsympathetic, and almost antagonizing at certain scenes...but for a good purpose..it's hard to explain unless I spoil it for you. I can see them being regulars on the TV show. They did have some good screen time.

If you can, watch this show with a good sound system, it was absolutely amazing at Wizard World. It was cinematic and really sets up some of the characters very well.

He has a very strong presence. You can tell he's way more than just a Butler.

What year is this set In if specified? How old is bruce?

Bruce looks around 12-13. I vaguely remember the cars looking like late 80s, early 90's.

From the trailers cars and NY look more 70s.

Although they seem to mix elements from then to the present time.
Kind of like how Batman Animated mixed 40s-50s Noir with modern time, giving it a timeless look.

Last edited:
Possibly, I can't really remember. Some of the characters didn't look like they came from the 70's. I agree with you that there are elements of Noir. Some characters could easily fit in any generation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"