Scarlet Witch movie?

Silvermoth

Krakoan native
Reaction score
Hi everyone, just hypothetical at this point but would you like to see a scarlet witch movie? Now that they’ve established magic it would be great if they could explore that more, it’s a wonderful way to introduce Agatha Harkness and the Salem’s Seven are too good villains to ignore

Even Olsen’s suggestion of House of M would be fun and a great way to explore her family once the rights get back. Plus I would love to see Elizabeth give this look a go

Personally my bet's on making the Doctor Strange sequel a team up with Scarlet Witch.

Thör-El;36786423 said:
Personally my bet's on making the Doctor Strange sequel a team up with Scarlet Witch.

YES!!!

oVm4l5a.jpg

I think she will overshadow him.

[blackout]I wonder how Strange will be like after losing the time stone.[/blackout]

I'd be interested in a Scarlet Witch movie.

Thör-El;36786423 said:

Now that would be worth the price of admission.

Still, a Vision/Scarlet Witch film could be a lot of fun.

I think a Dr Strange / Iron Man team up film would be great, RDJ and Cumberbatch had such a cool dynamic in Infinity War, a real techno/magic action adventure film with those two constantly one upping each other would be very entertaining.

Like the Black Widow movie, it would be coming out too late. Also, Scarlet Witch is not someone I imagine headlining a solo film. Black Widow, sure. But not Scarlet Witch. They have established her as an Avengers character and she should stay that away. Though I wouldn't mind if she appears in a Doctor Strange film.

I would like to see more of her, but as a side character or at least a Team movie with Vision and 1-2 other characters.
I hope she join DS2 as well :)

1. I would like Wanda to have a role in Doctor Strange 2 that is similar to Black Widow's role in Winter Soldier.
2. I would like a Scarlet Witch and Vision movie. I want that movie to be a romantic comedy.
3. I want Wanda in Avengers 5.
4. If they make an all-female film I want her in that too.

I don't want a crazy/evil version of Wanda like in House of M.

Would love to see Scarlet Witch and Dr. Strange in a movie.

1. I would like Wanda to have a role in Doctor Strange 2 that is similar to Black Widow's role in Winter Soldier.
2. I would like a Scarlet Witch and Vision movie. I want that movie to be a romantic comedy.
3. I want Wanda in Avengers 5.
4. If they make an all-female film I want her in that too.

I don't want a crazy/evil version of Wanda like in House of M.

Hahah how? Those characters are anything but funny and lighthearted.

I think she will overshadow him.

[blackout]I wonder how Strange will be like after losing the time stone.[/blackout]
I certainly approve of this idea; a bit more than a mere supporting character, but one that is seemingly important to the plot; she'd be coming to terms with life without Vision, and Strange would be contemplating his purpose now that he (wouldn't be?) the keeper of the time stone.

I'd be all for her in the Dr Strange sequel and if they make the A-Force movie. But not her own film, no

From [URL]https://www.cbr.com/marvel-studios-kevin-feige-woman-led-supehero-movies/[/url]

Ever since 2017’s Wonder Woman hit theaters and proceeded to break box office records, it has been shown that, when executed properly, woman-led superhero films can be just as good as their male counterparts. No company knows this better than Marvel, which is preparing to launch its first woman-led superhero movie next year in the form of the long-anticipated Captain Marvel. According to Marvel Studios President Kevin Feige, Marvel has plans for more movies focused on women superheroes.

“With [Ant-Man and The Wasp] and now with Captain Marvel and many movies to be announced in the near future, I’m anxious for the time where it’s not a novelty that there is a female-led superhero movie, but it is a norm,” said Feige in an interview with Entertainment Weekly. “And it is less a story of, ‘Oh, look, a female hero,’ and it’s more a story of, ‘Oh, what’s this about? Who’s this character? I’m excited to see that.’ And I think we can get there.”

Except for she-hulk which is obviously not happening and the projects already announced, a scarlet witch movie is the only other one I would be interested in (except Storm in a few years)

Here’s who I would choose for the Salem seven

Vertigo - Pam Grier
Vakume - Neil Patrick Harris
Thorn - Eddie marson
Reptilla - Claire Danes
Hydron - Rory kinnear
Gazelle - America Ferrara
Brutucus - Jake Ryan

And Gary old man as Nicholas Scratch, going full gram stroker’s Dracula again

a scarlet witch movie is the only other one I would be interested in (except Storm in a few years)

Boo. A Valkyrie movie where she traverses the MCU cosmos would be way more interesting.

There are just too many superhero movies nowadays in my opinion. They make a ton of them, side character spin offs, villain spin offs and so on. It's oversatured at this moment and characters like Aquaman, Antman, Wasp, The Flash, Scarlet Witch and so on, I honestly couldn't care less about.

Hahah how? Those characters are anything but funny and lighthearted.

You don't necessarily need to have the characters themselves be lighthearted to make a comedy. See In Bruges.

OK, now I want a Wanda/Vision rom-com written & directed by Martin McDonagh! Make it happen, film gods!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"