Scarlett Johansson is Brilliant

ANTHONYNASTI said:
I happen to be attracted to her personality. She's a very down to earth, classy person. Whenever I see her, she doesn't overly sex up herself to look good, she has that kind of classy sexiness that Audrey Hepburn and Grace Kelly possessed them. Not that I'm saying that Scarlett is on level with those two legends, just those aspects.

shes not really classy. her acting is sometimes wooden.

The last thing you should do is bash an actress for being "sometimes wooden" when you are a Jessica Alba fan.

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=49100

McConaughey & Caine Join Johansson's Brilliant?
Source: MTV Movies Blog
September 23, 2008

MTV kind of found some news by accident when the Movie Blog's Shawn Adler recently spoke to Sir Michael Caine, and the veteran actor told them he might be appearing in an adventure film with Scarlett Johansson. That film is actually a heist thriller called Brilliant, being produced by Relativity Media, which was mentioned in passing in a recent story about the production company in Variety.

The fact that Caine was looking at a role in the movie is newsworthy, but even moreso is Caine letting slip that the one and only Matthew McConaughey will be starring opposite Ms. Johansson, something that had not been made public knowledge as of yet. Now an actor "letting slip" the casting of a movie they themselves haven't been confirmed to star in is not exactly the most reliable source for news, but it is interesting if this proves to be true.

You can read the rest of their story here, but one can expect this movie is moving forward with casting and should be starting production soon.

i still hate micheal bay for what he denied her in the island

I want to chew on her. Every inch of her body I would chew on for hours. I want to just bite the hell out of her and leave bite marks all over her ass. Son of a ***** I love Scarlett.

I don't think Scarlette would like to have all these canine marks on her body. :o

sounds crap, like that sean connery/zeta jones flick

Yeah we got that... then we got that Caine/Moore combo in another diamond heist film (Flawless or some ****)... I guess they need a 40+ age difference... go with Morgan Freeman I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"