Iron Man 2 Scarlett Johansson is the Black Widow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's be fair here, there's more people who aren't complaining than are and they're fanboys as well. But sometimes complaining fanboys shout the loudest or most often and so they seem to represent a greater total of the over all group than they really do.

true

I went to watch a movie in the theatre. I didn't walk into a store to buy stacks of IM comic books. Judging from what I’ve seen so far in both IM movies he’s not a very interesting character.

It has nothing to do with "buy stacks of IM comics" when watching the film. If we got that the movie would be more bloated than Spider-Man 3 and the Matrix/Pirates sequels.

Much like SHIELD, Happy wasn't in the film that much and those crying that they were in it too much are exaggerating and complaining for little to no reason since they really didn't disrupt the flow of the film.

IM is in fact a very interesting character but it obviously seems he just isn't right for you. With that being said, word of advice...skip IM3 and the Avengers and I think you'll be happier in life.

youre the oldest member on a website which you dont know anyone in person. congrats, and I'll have that list now

I know another list that you're going to be added to if you don't quit this ridiculous argument. Knock it off. Now.

He should skip movies all together since they seem to be too complicated.

*After watching Captain America* - "Who's that worthless character with the red looking skull mask?? Why did they make that character up?? This movie stinks!!"

*After watching Thor* - "Who were those three warrior looking dudes? Why did they make them up and chew up half the screen time?" (when in reality it was a little more than a cameo)

(I have no idea what Red Skull is going to look like or how much screen time the Warriors Three are getting.)

*After watching Captain America* - "Who's that worthless character with the red looking skull mask?? Why did they make that character up?? This movie stinks!!"

*After watching Thor* - "Who were those three warrior looking dudes? Why did they make them up and chew up half the screen time?" (when in reality it was a little more than a cameo)

(I have no idea what Red Skull is going to look like or how much screen time the Warriors Three are getting.)

Hated the Spiderman movies cause Doc Conners ate up so much screen time:woot:

I know!!

They could've at least gotten an actor with TWO arms!

:o

Oh my God!!! I initially came on this thread to express what I thought about ScarJo as Black Window. Now I have moderators on my back, because some people refuse to believe that she sucked in IM2.

You have moderators on your back because you're acting like a trolling pain in the ***.

If you'd actually read the other posts on this forum other than spending every moment here admiring your own posts in a mirror, you would see that there are a wide variety of opinions regarding ScarJo's performance in IM2, and that (gasp!) more than a few actually agree with you as far it not being anything great.

Take a break from playing the victim card for 10 seconds and try actually reading the thread.

So where were you when the name calling started from Spark627, Darkness Falls, and Iron Stark? It seems like you do take sides, because you weren’t saying anything to those people. I guess if it wasn't directed at you it's perfectly fine.

And you were so upset about it you reported it, right? Oh, wait...

That kind of name-calling is unacceptable from anyone here. If we miss it, report it and it will be dealt with.

I went to watch a movie in the theatre. I didn't walk into a store to buy stacks of IM comic books. Judging from what I’ve seen so far in both IM movies he’s not a very interesting character.

Then maybe you should see a different movie next time. :cwink:

I liked that spider.....:cmad:

that spider acts that way in every movie that its been in...look at its role in Arachnophobia...just crawling AND biting....it didnt even have a spider-accent....they should have picked the brown recluse from Eight Legged Freaks

Speaking of Eight Legged Freaks, why didn't Scarlett have a southern accent since the movie took place in the south?

Last edited:
Speaking of Eight Legged Freaks, why didn't Scarlett have a southern accent since the movie took place in the south?

it actually took place in Arizona...not sure of there is an arizona accent

it actually took place in Arizona...not sure of there is an arizona accent

It's been years since I saw the movie, I thought it was in Texas.

Well Scarlett should've had an accent anyways. :o:hehe:

she should have been one of the spiders

thank you thank you...the 3pm show is diffrent from the noon show

ScarJo and Ren need to stop fooling themselves. Their marriage isn't going to work out. They are 2 superstar actors always in different parts of the country. Reynolds is not going to resist all the hot tuckus that's going to literally throw themselves at him since he's a hot commodity now.

Did Tiger Woods? Nope. Did David Boreanaz? Nope. Just saying. I bet things didn't work out with Alanis and Reynolds for a reason.

Just got back from Iron Man 2, and Black Widow was freakin badass!!! Oh, my God!!!! That whole scene where she took all those dudes done was crazy!!! :awesome:

IM is in fact a very interesting character but it obviously seems he just isn't right for you. With that being said, word of advice...skip IM3 and the Avengers and I think you'll be happier in life.

I never said IM was uninteresting and I didn’t have a problem with RDJ. I’ve only mentioned ScarJo and Favreau in my previous posts. Therefore I won’t be taking your advice.

I don’t find you funny at all Iron Stark. All this time you seem to offer NO counter argument besides useless sarcasm. Do you have anything intelligent to add?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"