Iron Man 2 Scarlett Johansson is the Black Widow

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Favreau will get a good performance out of her
Cant wait to see Johansson as a red head and in skin tight leather

The Marvel Age of movies keeps getting better and better!

she will only be eye candy in this movie. you think she will have an important role?

Wow. Nice news to wake up with. Now I´m really looking forward to Iron Man 2

She was born to play that role (although I would have prefered her to be Catwoman)

So Emily Blunt wanted to do Iron Man 2, but Fox exercised an option in her contract to make her do Gulliver's Travels instead?

Boy, Fox are really endearing themselves to the comic fanboys these days, aren't they?

although, i like to see Blunt in the role, but i think i like this choice. she's pretty, a good actress, and i can't doubt Favreau.

Cant wait to see Johansson as a red head and in skin tight leather
yeah, looking forward to that first photo.

Horrible choice. The worst actress of the universe.
:whatever:...there are much worst actress than scar jo.

So Emily Blunt wanted to do Iron Man 2, but Fox exercised an option in her contract to make her do Gulliver's Travels instead?

Boy, Fox are really endearing themselves to the comic fanboys these days, aren't they?

First Watchmen, now this... the evil ways of Fox knows no limits :oldrazz:

Katie Holmes is much worse. Imagine SHE got the job.
Eeeeuuuuchhhh!

I don't know why people are giving ScarJo such a hard time. :whatever:

She's a fine actress, Favs will bring out a good performance from her.

I'm glad she got the part and can't wait to see her in red hair and skin tight suit.

I don't know why people are giving ScarJo such a hard time. :whatever:

She's a fine actress, Favs will bring out a good performance from her.

I'm glad she got the part and can't wait to see her in red hair and skin tight suit.

A lot of it has to do with the fact that Emily Blunt was dangled right in front of our faces first, She seemed to be the living, breathing incarnation of Romanov, in the same way RDJ is of Stark PLUS she's a fine actress. THEN, she was snatched (by contractual obligation) away for some crap sounding Jack Black movie and replaced with Scarlet Johanson. An actress whos "in" and got famous by coasting on an air of fake indie cool and having a nice rack.

In the left corner, SJ. In the right corner EB...
Who would you really rather watch in the role?

blackwidow-bluntjohansson837.jpg

Last edited:
A lot of it has to do with the fact that Emily Blunt was dangled right in front of our faces first, She seemed to be the living, breathing incarnation of Romanov, in the same way RDJ is of Stark PLUS she's a fine actress. THEN, she was snatched (by contractual obligation) away for some crap sounding Jack Black movie and replaced with Scarlet Johanson. An actress whos "in" and got by famous by coasting on an air of fake indie cool and having a nice rack.

In the left corner, SJ. In the right corner EB...
Who would you really rather watch in the role?

blackwidow-bluntjohansson837.jpg
Thats easy: Scarlett Johannson. Don´t get me wrong, but at least she can act. (and I haven´t seen any outstandig performance by this other chick)

I can see the bright side of the nice rack.

Great... so it is confirmed... and yeah the accent will be about as bad as you can get... no way she will even come close to perfecting it with three months to go... commercial hire for sure. And interesting about this report... a "terrible deal that includes mutliple pictures"??? We heard about the nine pictures but I am curious as to why else this was a terrible deal? I mean she only has to be in one Avengers movie really... maybe two tops. I wonder what else Marvel has in store for the character down the line.

IM2, Avengers, and a Black Widow solo film

Scarlett struggles with the English accent.... nuff said...

Because a Russian speaking English sounds the same as people from England:huh:

Is she contracted for the Avengers film?

Presumably so.

because that's more important than acting skills. facepalm overload, man

This coming from the man who think Anne Hathaway is a horrible actress? :whatever:

Not to mention the fact that Logan supposedly decapitates Wilson at the end of Wolverine... If true, thats a boycott waiting to happen.

Spoiler much. :huh:

I'm not too bothered, as I don't care much about the movie one way or another. But I'm sure there are others out there trying hard to avoid spoilers, you might wanna edit.

I guess this means she'll have to become a redhead now.

Isn't Scarlett a natural redhead?! I thought she just dyed her hair blonde.

I'm surprised no one's put up any manips yet. But for the Johansson/Blunt picture comparison above? You can't use a Greg Land Black Widow pic as the reference. There's a good chance he used Blunt or someone similar to her for his pencils

Scarlett is an overestimate actress. It's only a sexy woman with zero talent. Her last movie are horrible: "Nanny Diaries", "The Spirit", "The other boylen Girl"

Horrible news. It's like Sue Storm being played by Alba all over again. :csad:

You people saying she can't act are whacked out!

Have you not seen Match Point, Lost in Translation, Ghost World, Girl with the Pearl Earring (GG nomination), A Love Song for Bobby Long (GG Nomination), Vicky Cristina Barcelona...I could go on and on.

well the same could be said about Blunt but in Blunts case it would be true.
Scarlett is one of the best female actors of her generation as both Lost in Translation and The Girl with the pearl earring prove. Even in minor roles, like her part in The Prestige, she was absolutely marvolous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"