Deadpool Scenes from the comics you'd like to see in the movie?

-JKR-

Superhero
Reaction score
Even though some of us have read the leaked script, there's always room for a polish and changes, so... what scenes from the comics would you like to see in the movie?

Personally, there's one scene from the comics which defines the character's more serious traits. It's from the second Deadpool mini-series written by Mark Waid, Sins from the Past, when Juggernaut takes off his mask and Wade loses his cool and unleashes his rage (and fear), as his then love-interest Syrin was nearby, and he didn't want her to see his scarred face.

Unfortunately I have a very slow connection right now, so it'd take an eternity to post scans of the scene (if someone else can do it, feel free to post 'em).

It's a moment I love, and I'd definitely like to see something similar in the movie.

And what about you?

Last edited:
Personally, there's one scene from the comics which defines the character's more serious traits. It's from the second Deadpool mini-series written by Mark Waid, Sins from the Past, when Juggernaut takes off his mask and Wade loses his cool and unleashes his rage (and fear), as his then love-interest Syrin was nearby, and he didn't want her to see his scarred face.

Couldn't agree more :up:

It's the Phantom Of The Opera reveal, which needs to be played. One of Wades most vulnerable moments.

Love those pages. The interaction between him and Syrin after is great. Scene's like this are what will make the audience care about him besides the humor and ash kicking. They need to be there.

Last edited:
Maybe something similar to the scene in one of Kelly's later issues in which Wade is crying in the fetal position on Blind Al's lap. Maybe not that scene specifically, but some interaction with Al while he's at his weakest. You don't get to see a lot of characters like that, particularly anti-heroes. This is a character whose humor is just as important as his tragedy.

Also pop in a brief reference to the scooter scene. Reynolds is a motorcycle guy and there are motorcycle scenes in the script, so it would be great if Wade is stealing a bike from a row of motorcycles, starts it up, and as soon as he's a few feet away from the bikes, looks down and sees it's a scooter. Then he stops, throws it down and hops on a bike, rides off.

I cant remember the issue off the top of my head but id always imagined if (big if) we got a trilogy the last movie would be Deadpool losing his healing factor and having to go back to Killbrew to get it fixed. They wouldnt have the Hulk to use but they would find a way to cure it. Id love to see the total change in tone from insane to deadly serious Wade just to try and show different sides of the character.

Deadpool beating up Taskmaster (which Fox probably doesn't have but I'm still going to say it) by doing the electric slide and other dance moves (ie moves Tasky has yet to see DP perform so hasn't memorized yet).

probably not in the comics, but we need fox to colab with marvel so star lord and deadpool can have a dance off

I'd love a Wolverine reference even without Jackman.

Can't remember what issue but Deadpool puts a knife, fork and spoon between his fingers and says "Suck it Wolverine!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"