The Force Awakens Scenes/sequences you'd like to see in Episode VII?

A lightsaber fight on speederbikes (in the snow no less) would rock. But if no speederbikes, then still in the snow, to contrast with the lava duel in III.

As for space battles, yes--just no more asteroids plz. It's been done twice now.

I would really like to see them use the EU Suncrusher idea, as a replacement for the Death Star--imagine the death of an entire star system to a heartbreaking score.

What would also be cool--multiple Mandalorians fighting multiple Jedi.

I suspect one of the main characters will have their hand cut off. XD

A scene of putting together a lightaber would rock too.

Finally, we need a new equivalent to the metal bikini. ;-)

A no bikini!:awesome:

Also, a lightsaber duel with simultaneous Force use is a must now. I mean doing Force feats while their sabers clash.

I still dont get how the Old Rep stuff literally looks like it could have happned a year before Episode I

Yeah, I've seen that Old Rep trailer and color me ignorant if it doesn't look like the Prequels (a bit more mature) despite being 1000 years before. Sure it has that cowboy dude who is kinda roguish..... but everything else screams Prequels to me. Especially the guard droids.

I don't care when that took place, I want to see epic battles.

Yeah but we're talking directly about that trailer. As fun as it is, it's just pure confusion with its designs.

The thing with the KOTOR era is that they never bothered to make it look ancient, or at least WAY older than the movies era. Unless they plan an armageddon of sorts somewhere inbetween and they started over.

It looks like it can easily take place during the Prequel era, when it's actually 1000 years prior. Star Wars and it's era is strange because things don't change that much.

At least in the millenia before KOTOR the Jedi had actual swords and Coruscant's buildings were wooden.

Yeah but we're talking directly about that trailer. As fun as it is, it's just pure confusion with its designs.

I didn't know it was 1,000 years prior to the prequels until your reply. I assumed it took place during the prequels.

Jedi training sequences ala Batman Begins and ESB.

They really **** the bed with this in TPM IMO. So much potential for awesome training sequences. The best part of BB is the first hour.

Weren't there Star Wars comics or books, where everything took part thousands of years ago? And where everything was really ancient and spacecrafts were organic I think? And when they started to make the games, they simply de-aged everything?

Since I'm pretty certainly quite alone in this I want to express my wish for a Hayden/Anakin force-ghost cameo

Luke constructing a new lightsaber and training young padawans, trying to fully rebuild the council.

The thing with the KOTOR era is that they never bothered to make it look ancient, or at least WAY older than the movies era. Unless they plan an armageddon of sorts somewhere inbetween and they started over.

Well, Star Wars is, essentially, a fantasy universe so it's common that there isn't technological progress. Perhaps they have already invented almost everything there is?

Do you expect an industrial revolution to happen in Lord of the Rings? :woot:

A no bikini!:awesome:

Also, a lightsaber duel with simultaneous Force use is a must now. I mean doing Force feats while their sabers clash.

This. It's what I love about this video. During Lightsaber combat, they throw in the occasional force push and lightning.

[YT]LF9Qk6m_b74[/YT]

Since I'm pretty certainly quite alone in this I want to express my wish for a Hayden/Anakin force-ghost cameo

I really don't want anything Anakin/Vader related in the next three movies. Maybe a mention of him. Other than that, they should keep him away.

Keep that talentless fool away from these movies.

A lightsaber fight on speederbikes (in the snow no less) would rock. But if no speederbikes, then still in the snow, to contrast with the lava duel in III.

What would also be cool--multiple Mandalorians fighting multiple Jedi.

A Lightsaber duel in the snow is something I really am hoping they do, it's so different to any of the other duel settings we have seen.

Speaking my language. :D

I really don't want anything Anakin/Vader related in the next three movies. Maybe a mention of him. Other than that, they should keep him away.

I didn't chime in on the whole rumour the other day as I don't see it being true, but I am still unsure about how I feel Vader's presence should be felt in this movie, as I can't see him being totally left out.

I didn't chime in on the whole rumour the other day as I don't see it being true, but I am still unsure about how I feel Vader's presence should be felt in this movie, as I can't see him being totally left out.

The only scenerio I could see him is if it's in a dream sequence of Luke's. I don't think Hayden should reprise his role as Anakin since I though he did a terrible job in the prequels(although this could have been because of Lucas). I also don't want them to recast the role because it would be the 4th actor to play Anakin/Vader in the movies. The only thing I could tolerate is Vader(not Anakin) in some sort of dream that Luke is having.

The only scenerio I could see him is if it's in a dream sequence of Luke's. I don't think Hayden should reprise his role as Anakin since I though he did a terrible job in the prequels(although this could have been because of Lucas). I also don't want them to recast the role because it would be the 4th actor to play Anakin/Vader in the movies. The only thing I could tolerate is Vader(not Anakin) in some sort of dream that Luke is having.

Actually, I'd rather Leia have the vision of Anakin. That way we could see how Luke has trained her in between episodes.

I bet being a Jedi is the real reason Fisher wants to be in this. :jedi:

Leia wouldn't recognize Anakin, young or old. She had no relationship with him besides being the antagonist.

Leia wouldn't recognize Anakin, young or old. She had no relationship with him besides being the antagonist.

I'm sure Luke could have dredged up a holo or explained things to her.

EDIT: And Luke recognized him as young, after seeing him old. Vader also appears to Leia in the novels.

But now that I think about, the Fisher/Leia scene I really want to see is Leia protecting Jaina and Jacen ala Mrs. Weasely. :word: Fisher wielding a lightsaber would be out of sight.

But that 'Anakin ghost' scene was changed after the fact in Return of the Jedi. I kinda understand the logic but I never bought it. Also I just don't disgusting Hayden coming back. No one likes the guy!

Leia doesn't need to see Anakin, just Vader. I think it's the only logical way to bring him into the movies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"