Scenes you would add if you could

'N'

Civilian
Reaction score
hey guys being huge fan of x-men comics and movies X3 was a good movie but had a few flaws and if yu gys wanna post some scenes you think could have helped this fast paced action flick slow down a bit please do heres mine

possible spoiler for those that have yet see this
the end where kitty is standing infront of the grave of clops,jean,prof.
i thought it would have great to see peiter come stand next to her and like put his arm around her for "emotional support" fanboys would have gone nuts

nightcrawler-my favorite character should have been in evry scene u saw that had storm and wolvie(maybe not very but most) so there freindsgip could build and have wolvie call him elf

angel should have been traing in the danger room w/ every1 right after the credits so us and the general audience would be like "hey look what happened to the kid cutting his wings off he diecied it was stupid and joined the x-men-u go pigeon boy!" and then have scene later on thats like wolverine saying like when u came to us u were lost or soemthing along the lines. and hiave angel still struggling if he wants the cure or not -enter one of the greatest movie scnecs of all time angels curing scence then have him fly back to the mansion be like i couldnt do it its n ot be, maybe rouge wouldnt have been a coward and gotten it

when every1 is jupping down to in alcatraz iceman sliding in would have been tizight

collus sorry sp? more screen time talking, fighting juggernaut

maybe juggernaut have some thing with and prof and have them related or something i dont no

gambit w/ brotherhood -fight scence w/ wolverine

angel fight scence with quill defending his father

now i loved the scene with wolverine and jean at the end my favorite scene in any movie just beautiful but then again cyclops should been the one face to face saying i love you holding jean in his arms

a flashback of beast fighting with orignal team would have awsome 30ish beast no fur maybe or short blue, 16 yr old jean,scott,storm, then some sweet cameo of soemone who weve always wanted to c in the movie bu thave in this scene som it would be like o sweet avalanche was the orignal
team with beast and scott or something u no what i mean

sorry thats alot

thank god for this thread.... i want to point out something that drove me and a friend crazy while on the phone yesturday... this movie lacked any emotion and was way to rushed and everyone has some lame ash excuses why.... but when me and my girl were on the phone we were talking about the complete lack of caring about rogue adn the cure. And i was like "all that needed to be done was an add in of a 45 second scene. For instance. Rogue is in line for the cure and the rioters are on the other side of the road. Zoom in on rogue face... she is scared... you can tell she wants to run, but something else is keeping her there. Desire... for a normal life. She looks out of the corner of her eye to see an 8 year old girl with an odd mutation (the girl is kinda scary looking) and she is holding a sign that reads 'mutation is not a disease', she catches rogues eye and looks like she reconizes rogue... rogue turns and looks away while her eyes start to water up.... but she stays in line!"

if i can do that as the pissant that i am, then why the **** could ratner not figure that **** out???????????

Cyclops calming Phoenix down in the end.

Angel fighting in the final battle.

Colossus vs. Juggernaut.

Original 5 reference.

Iceman's iceslide.

pt_photo_inc said:
if i can do that as the pissant that i am, then why the **** could ratner not figure that **** out???????????

He would've fallen asleep after 30 seconds? :confused:

-A scene where Scott came back and saved Jean. He and Storm became co-leaders of the school.
-scenes which showed the actual team interacting, how was Rogue making her decision? How did ANYONE feel about Scott's death?

WorthyStevens4 said:
Cyclops calming Phoenix down in the end.

Angel fighting in the final battle.

Colossus vs. Juggernaut.

Original 5 reference.

Iceman's iceslide.
Pretty much that for me. More Leech(I really liked him) and more Mystique, she was amazing. And a better rising for Phoenix

Showing Jean rise from the water, like in the comics.

Pheonix Fire

More Angel

Ice Slide

Scott not dying (pointless, they even dismissed it in the movie, how come he does not get a tombstone till the end of the movie, even though he died first)

Psylocke using her powers(why did she turn invisible, i am not up on her but i never remember her doing that)

how hard is it to make scenes that make us care about the real battle.. and it isnt the ACTION scenes... that was NEVER SUPPOSE to be the focus of XMEN. it was about dealing. Dealing in this world that you are the ODD ONE OUT. it is a universal message that should have been really evident in the CURE story line... but there is almost no reprocussion or emotion following this story line. Unless you count storms "No, there isnt a cure... and you want to know why? cause there is nothing wrong with us." which was spoke so bad and no one in the room seemed to care what she was saying... they almost seemed like they were just waiting for her to get down talking so they could have thier lines.

the scene with bobby and pyro.... i dont care about bobby fighting in this movie... people are like "ratner iceman was cooler then singers"??? Well at least singer was building a soldier that was just a boy. He focused on the boy. Singer would have unleashed iceman but he would have made sure that we knew that it was a turning point for iceman. time to grow up. I didnt care about the pyro fight, cause the struggle in the battle was sooo surface... where is the inner struggle of brother against brother? Friend against friend? and no... for all you lame asses "You should have never left." is weak at best.... i swear you would find depth out of a puddle if you think that was cool. There should have been a scene where maybe, iceman took some of the blast head on... because he doesnt have the HATE that pyro does. There needed to be something to show that fall to a dark place that is required to battle against someone that is driven more by destruction.. they dont hold back. And again this is like a 50 second scene that could have been added to make the movie worth watching.

validate the whole fight scene.

anyways.

The scene in the Dark Phoenix Saga where Cyclops calms down Phoenix...and then Phoenix kills herself. Trask openning project wideawake after the credits. a scene with the original 5.

Iceman iceslide

Juggs vs. Colossus

Cykes and Jean kissing at the end with both of them flying in the air

Cykes in action

Firebird effect or the firebird sound

well since there is no comments on the long as post i am making..............

THE ICESLIDE

Most of those scenes everyone wants to see were in the film at one stage (mostly everything except cyclops ones)

More team effort 2 destroy the Sentinel
cyclops destroying the phoneix lying next to wolverines skeleton
Angel fighting in the battle
psylocke using her blades
quilss firing his quills
omega red
gambit

God, where do I start:

More Rogue scenes with her sturggle to take the cure.

More Angel scenes because his really an interesting character.

Scenes ith Mystique after the cure would have been nice.

Storm's TIDAL WAVE, extended scenes of her fighting Callisto and her leading the team

More scenes with Cyclops grieving and using his powers at least.

More scenes with Dark Phoenix and her developement

A lot more scenes with Colossus, we still know nothing about him or what kind of person he is, GOD!!!

The Dvd better have a lot of deleted and extend scenes because this movie needed more scenes for sure!!!

More teamwork besides the fastball special.

More rogue kitty iceman.

Colussus vs Juggernaut.

Phoenix vs Xmen. like how they did it in the comic. she didn't have to vaporize people so fast that was stupid.

No cyclops death but he would step down as leader because he is too grief stricken.

Death of prof X stays. It was powerful and he lives in the end anyway.

Storm in her loft with her garden and flowers.

No danger room instead a baseball game with xfamily using their powers.

Phoenix lives and instead of dying is captured by the Shiar who arrive at the end and set up X 4.

No QUILLS. he sucked. Psylocke or Arclight could have had more lines. Quills was stupid.

Multiple man would have fought the soldiers.

Less wirework.

Storm flying horizontally. Storm using her powers to hurricane the attacking mutants in the final battle.

phoenixstorm said:
Phoenix lives and instead of dying is captured by the Shiar who arrive at the end and set up X 4.

Are you serious? Shi'ar in the movie! I hope to god that never happens.

Exploding Boy said:
Are you serious? Shi'ar in the movie! I hope to god that never happens.

Yea. i hope not. singer's movies worked because they were grounded and political.

bittercarrot said:
Yea. i hope not. singer's movies worked because they were grounded and political.
The Shi'ar are bad enough in the comics. The last thing we need is them in the movies. Hopefully Vulcan is going to kill everyone of them soon.

Alcatraz Night:

Phoenix is standing in mid air. A fire bird surrounds her.

Scott:
We have to work as a team. Storm.

Storm raises up in the air and creates great winds and strikes Phoenix with lightning bolt after lightning bolt. Phoenix screams. She begins to resist invading Storm's fragile mind. Storm begins to feel like she is suffocating. Panting heavily, panicing.

Scott:
Wolverine!

Logan:
On it...

With a mighty heave Colossus throws Wolverine up in the air and he air tackles Phoenix. The two fall. Phoenix hits the ground first. Wolverine falls near her. Iceman freezes Phoenix in place she is now stuck. Iceman approaches her but she enters his mind.

Iceman:
Argggghhhhh....

Just then Scott rises to his feet and approaches her

Scott:
Stop.

Iceman collapses. Scott walks closer.

Scott:
We need to talk Jean.

Jean:
There is no Jean.

Scott:
Then kill me.

Jean:
You are not worth it.

Scott:
No, there is another reason. You won't kill me because you love me.

Jean:
Phoenix knows nothing of love

Scott:
And yet all these years you held back your power. You only unleashed it to save us, to save us at Alkali Lake. You sacrificed yourself for us. Jean, you are Love.

Jean:
No....yes...no...don't let her take me Scott...don't let me lose control.

Logan approaches Scott and Jean...

Logan:
Stay with us Jean, we can fix this, we can make it like it was...

Jean:
No...(calms slightly) only I can fix it.

Jean reaches out and touches Logan's forehead. He staggers hold his head. Almost as if he is dizzy.

Scott:
Jean, what are doing. It doesn't have to end here, I wont let you leave me again.

Jean: A piece of me will always be with you Scott.

She kisses Scott. Then she sends a giant telekenetic shockwave pushing both Scott and Wolverine (and Bobby) far away.

Scott staggers to his feet, Logan is on the ground. Scott hears a voice in his head.

Jean voice in Scott's head.
Goodbye Scott.

Scott cries out

Scott:
JEAAANNNNN!!!!!!

Just then a giant piece of sharpnel is brought up from the ground and Jean Grey telekenetically stabs it into her chest cavity. She dies.

Scott begins to cry, tears come down his face but he hears the voice again.

Jean's voice.
Scott...

Scott...

Promise me, no matter where you go

No matter what you do...

you won't go back into your shell again, Scott.

Scott:
I promise Jean...I promise.

Storm rushes over to Wolverine on the ground. She helps him up

Ororo:
Logan! are you alright.

Logan:
I....I....remember....everything.

Logan face looks surprised an amazed. His past has been unvielled to him. screen fades to black.

ShadowBoxing, in all seriousness, I just got a chill running through my body after reading your scene. :up:

Nathan said:
ShadowBoxing, in all seriousness, I just got a chill running through my body after reading your scene. :up:
How do you think I felt writing it:( :) :up: Thanks.

Damn! It happened again.

Do you do fan fics?

Nathan said:
Damn! It happened again.

Do you do fan fics?
No I have never really done them...I did do somewhat of a script for X3, but its very rare for me to write them if ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"