School shooting in Conn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now it's being reported he had a third gun with him, apparently an assault rifle.

Again, Can we please stop using a tregedy to make a political point? It's disrespectful to the victims.

The shooter had a Twitter account, it's a long read of depressed "FML" tweets.

I'm not saying it shouldn't be discussed, but damn give it some time.....some of you seem like you are just waiting for something like this to happen here in the US so that you can either start the US sucks crap, or immediately bring up an issue that has been discussed here to the point of ad nasaeum.

I find the bolded part highly offensive.

How about we find out about the people that were lost, who they were, mourn with their families some, figure out a way to make schools safer places for our youngsters, maybe even cry a little.

One can't be sad and angry at the same time? I am angry because I am so sad about this. That is the very cause of my anger. It is deeply upsetting.

I find the bolded part highly offensive.

One can't be sad and angry at the same time? I am angry because I am so sad about this. That is the very cause of my anger. It is deeply upsetting.

Yeah, calling it out as it is....does seem offensive to some, I can see that.

Do I really need to explain how? And Shemtov I can't even count the number of times you've used a tragedy in the Middle East to make a point about Israel and Palestine, so.....

:( This is sad news and I am disgusted that a man would go to a elementary school and kill young innocent children. my thoughts and prayers go out to those families that have lost their loved ones.

Yeah, calling it out as it is....does seem offensive to some, I can see that.

You're not calling anything. You're implying that people like me who want stricter gun control are happy when massacres occur. It's sickening.

We should have an armed police officer in front of every school in the nation along with an armed police office in the each entry of every mall in the nation........................

man: fallible & flawed

#Beowulf

I'll also point out the irony of most humans watch films where people kill, play games where you can kill, and write music about killing people... but when people actually kill, they're sad? Seriously, so much money is made every day on us, humans doing thise horrendous things daily.

Call Of Duty, Die Hard, etc... etc... etc...

Because one is real, the other isn't.

The second guy is Ryan Lanza's (the shooter) brother. He apparently did not know what was going on, but that remains to be seen.

Ryan kept other weapons in his car (aside from the two pistols he is reported to have carried into the school), that I'm assuming he drove there himself, as his brother was found in a van nearby.

Last edited:
devastating. in a time of year when family is supposed to come together, its tragic to see so much destruction wreaked from a deranged animal. my thoughts and prayers are with the victims' family and friends.

there's a special circle in hell for people like this shooter.

You're not calling anything. You're implying that people like me who want stricter gun control are happy when massacres occur. It's sickening.

Um, no.....didn't even imply that you would be happy when this type of thing happens, jesus, I wasn't even thinking in those terms...that is from your own mind.

Um, no.....didn't even imply that you would be happy when this type of thing happens, jesus, I wasn't even thinking in those terms...that is from your own mind.

"Some of you seem like you are just waiting for something like this to happen..."

What did you mean then?

devastating. in a time of year when family is supposed to come together, its tragic to see so much destruction wreaked from a deranged animal. my thoughts and prayers are with the victims' family and friends.

there's a special circle in hell for people like this shooter.

I would like to think there was a very special place for them in hell...that is for sure. I just wish they would shoot themselves first....

This is horrific. So many lives wasted. Goddamn.

Seriously? :huh:

On my Facebook feed, I have one friend liking pictures with text talking about how their guns will be targeted, and not to let the government take them. And another saying how he's amazed that people wait until now to pray to God.

I'm so goddamned ashamed to say I'm the same species as these people.

bleh, and here i thought i was desensitized to violence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"