Schoolteacher chokes to death on hot dog at Wrigley Field

how absolutely horrible.......28!?.....jesus man

If you've seen her picture you try your damndest to not make one.

yeah...I'm waiting for the horrible immature sexual jokes...I hope Hypsters are better than that.

That sounds very odd. She showed no signs of distress, but instead just collapsed and went into cardiac arrest? I've never known anyone to get something hung in their throat and not immediately freak out.

This is tragic.:(

Imagine if an autopsy finds that the hot dog meat was poisonous? The **** storm that would ensue would be insane.

She was pretty darn cute and I'm sure she was a great teacher....what a shame :/

Unfortunately, chances of such an incident happening are not that slim ?

There is a real risk there.

It's the weirdly mundane deaths like this that scare me. I'd much rather get Final Destination'ed by a shard of falling glass than get killed by a hot dog...

I don't get it...what dirty jokes would anyone possibly make? Oh! I get it. Wrigley. lol.

P.S.

This sucks. Big time. Poor lady. Not a cool way to go.

I work at a pre-school and the kids aren't even allowed to bring cut up hot dogs in their lunch because of how common choking is.

That's so sad...

But you know, I had something similiar happen to me. Can't remember what I was eating, I think it was french fries at home though and started choking. It happens SO FAST!!! One second I was choking, the next panicing trying to breath as I start seeing spots and things get blurry...luckily someone was there to help me other wise I would have died. No doubt.

It just happens so fast....

We must relish memories of those we've lost.

joker-and-here-we-go.gif

That sounds very odd. She showed no signs of distress, but instead just collapsed and went into cardiac arrest? I've never known anyone to get something hung in their throat and not immediately freak out.

This is tragic.:(

Maybe she was unknowingly allergic to something that was in the hot dog/bun or condiments besides just the choking part.

About a year ago I was having some kinda seafood pasta and a chipped piece of a clam shell got lodged in the back of my mouth almost at the point of no return, where it was just an involuntary gulp away from getting stuck in my throat. I physically dislodged it with my two fingers, but afterwards I was coughing for about an hour.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"