Scrubs - Season 5

Now that the ****ing Olympics are over, new episodes tonight!!!

Yeah definately great news, ive been watching old scrubs eps lately and i mis my new eps!

oh man, next week is gonna make me sad

I was yellin at Cabbage at the end. They handle the drama and sad moments so well, but I hated that.. I mean, I liked it.. but it was so sad. I can't believe they did that to the awesome old lady.

I LOVED the Grey's Anatomy joke. Take that, ABC.

Brian2887 said:
I LOVED the Grey's Anatomy joke. Take that, ABC.

Yeah me too, that was the first thing I thought when I saw a commercial for Greys Anatomy.

Dr. Mickhead is back!?! Lucky bastard!

That woman is obviously going to die. Damn Cabbage!

That ending just shows how great the writers on Scrubs are though, able to turn from comedy to intense drama on a dime. Very reminsicent of Brendan Fraser episodes.

amazingfantasy15 said:
That ending just shows how great the writers on Scrubs are though, able to turn from comedy to intense drama on a dime. Very reminsicent of Brendan Fraser episodes.

Which I was very glad for, since this season JD seems to becoming a parody of himself. His lines and remarks this season were getting sillier and sillier without the introspective monologues to balance his character out. Looks like things are back on track.

J Alba's Lover said:
he named his bird that? typical janitor. i'm surprised he didn't teach it to attack JD.

Clearly you did miss this great episode:)

Sanchez! Drop one on Alba muhahhahahahahahaha!!!!

Super_Ludacris said:
Clearly you did miss this great episode:)

Sanchez! Drop one on Alba muhahhahahahahahaha!!!!
so he taught his bird to crap on JD? i gotta download this episode then.

you know yoiu like alba why else would you mention her.

J Alba's Lover said:
so he taught his bird to crap on JD? i gotta download this episode then.quote]

what do you use to rip episodes?? i keep waiting for scrubs to join the itunes video family.

you can see if any torrent sites have them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"