Scrubs - Season 5

It is a pretty good idea. You don't have to wait for the DVD this way.

Not a bad episode tonight. I enjoyed back bacon and the watchie-talkies. Actually, I laughed out loud quite a few times, but I'm having trouble recalling at what...

Does anyone with knowledge on TV ratings know the status of the Office and Scrubs for next season?

Funny Episode. I like the jnitor scene in the beginning. Popsicle You, was funny.

I'm also enjoying the cast favorites episodes.Also, Im not looking forward to "teachers", it looks so forced and badly acted.

Scurbs season 5 should have high ratings. I can't wait to get every season on dvd.

Season 5 is a little lackluster for me. But to be fair, Season four is a hard season to beat.

does anyone else find it hilarious when jd calls turk brown bear.

that was great when they where talking on the watches.

WallCrawl said:
Season 5 is a little lackluster for me. But to be fair, Season four is a hard season to beat.

Really? Most fans talk about how 4 was the weakest season so far. Personally, though, I've loved every season. There's no show on tv that comes close to Scrubs, as far as I'm concerned.

Brian2877 said:
Really? Most fans talk about how 4 was the weakest season so far. Personally, though, I've loved every season. There's no show on tv that comes close to Scrubs, as far as I'm concerned.

I felt 4 was the worst of all of them (still enjoyed it). I think 2 and 3 are the best.

Brian2887 said:

Really? I didn't know that. While I suppose I can see what they mean, it still had hilarious moments that made me laugh out loud, just as season 3 did.

Tonight, on Scrubs:

When Dr. Cox scoffs at reading lines with a patient preparing for a play, J.D. urges Cox and his fellow doctors to do special, unconventional things for their patients, but when J.D. scores a date with a hot babe who loves his hair, he's not sure he can shave his head for a woman undergoing chemo. Turk and Carla attempt to eliminate all the stress in their lives to better their chances of conceiving, but Turk has to compete for a surgical resident spot and Carla loses Dr. Kelso's VIP patient. Meanwhile, Elliot showers new boyfriend Keith (Travis Schuldt) with stupid gifts. Neil Flynn also stars.

Yeah, he is. I think that was just added at the end because he's not mentioned in any of the major plot points happening in the episode. He'll probably have a smaller role tonight.

This had some really good Kelso moments.

The preview for next week had Carla finding out she's pregnant. So I'm guessing she'll have the baby by the season finale.

Is JD gonna be bald for the rest of the season?

Matis17 said:
Is JD gonna be bald for the rest of the season?

They're not too bad with continuity with this show, but Zach's hair really defines him/his character. Who knows?

Unleashed said:
i laughed alot more than usual

I was laughing out loud pretty much a minute into the show.

Carla: He is not allowed to dream about me. It gets to freaky in there.

Turk: Cirque-du-Soleil freaky. One time, she was skinless.

I also liked the side switch alot. :up:

Tonight on Scrubs! (spoilers do follow)

Turk accidentally learns that Carla is pregnant before she does, so J.D. convinces Turk to tell the entire hospital staff so they can all surprise Carla with the joyous news. But when Carla confides to Turk that she can't wait for the day when she can personally share her baby news with the world, Turk and J.D. have to quickly figure out how to contain hospital gossip until Carla can make the discovery on her own. Meanwhile, J.D. tricks the Janitor into swallowing a tiny GPS tracking device. Later, when Elliott puts Dr. Cox into an embarrassing situation, he decides to get even with Elliott through Keith and Carla.

It'll be interesting to see how they can contain the gossip, especially with Laverne.

Spidey-Bat said:
It'll be interesting to see how they can contain the gossip, especially with Laverne.

Physical restraints and a closet will probably have to come into play.

"When Turk first told me you were pregnant"...

haha, I lost it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"