Sean Hannity meets someone more right-wing than he is

wow the woman is ****ing crazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzyyyyyyyyyyy

That b***h is one of the reasons why there are more agnostic and athiest people nowadays--if God praises horrid "people" like this "woman," then there's something very messed up around here.

She gives Cristianity a bad name. What a terrible hick. She must not of read the part of the bible about loving everybody. Even those that she thinks are sinners.

She is right, since gays are getting married its a good thing solders are dying....:confused: ??

:rolleyes:

MaskedManJRK said:
That b***h is one of the reasons why there are more agnostic and athiest people nowadays--if God praises horrid "people" like this "woman," then there's something very messed up around here.

Good thing God doesn't praise people like her.

I've said this before, and I'll say it again: The entire Phelps family is trash. When Fred dies, I'm going to his funeral with a picket sign saying "Fred Phelps is in Hell -- Because God hates f***".

DareDemon said:
Good thing God doesn't praise people like her.

I've said this before, and I'll say it again: The entire Phelps family is trash. When Fred dies, I'm going to his funeral with a picket sign saying "Fred Phelps is in Hell -- Because God hates f***".
is that censored word fred?

Tangled Web said:
is that censored word fred?

A derogatory word for gay people. I wasn't sure if it's considered a bad word here, so I censored it. They use signs that say "God hates America" or "God hates your tears" and "God hates F***" all the time.

DareDemon said:
A derogatory word for gay people. I wasn't sure if it's considered a bad word here, so I censored it. They use signs that say "God hates America" or "God hates your tears" and "God hates F***" all the time.
OH, I see. It's their twisted logic about soldiers getting killed because gays have rights.

How can any Christian say "God hates" a group of people??

God doesnt hate people, he hates the sin they do.

Nevermind what she says - it's the creepily Jokeresque grin on her face that frightened me.

I wish I could drop kick her in the throat and still keep a clear conscience. :(

MaskedManJRK said:

The thing is that according to the Bible, God doesn't praise people like that. In theory, to be a Christian is to love and respect everyone, even if you don't love or respect what they do with their lives. In fact, most good christians should know that she'll go to hell long before a homosexual would.

I would ****ing love to picket fred phelps' funeral

Protesting that crazy bigots funeral will be awesome.

They don't even stop to think that these soldiers are protecting their right to do stupid crap like this.

Man-Thing said:
I wish I could drop kick her in the throat and still keep a clear conscience. :(

Just imagine that her skin is solid white and her hair is green and her lips are blood red. I swear. Spitting image.

You wouldn't feel bad about drop-kicking the Joker in the throat.

I'll slit her throat, and pump nitrous down the hole! Watch her laugh and cry, while I laugh she dies!

Cyclops said:
Just imagine that her skin is solid white and her hair is green and her lips are blood red. I swear. Spitting image.

You wouldn't feel bad about drop-kicking the Joker in the throat.

Someone make a Photoshop quick!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"