Search Updated

If you want to find all threads by a member. use the drop down search box.

upload_2021-1-2_6-53-13.png

The search seems to never find anything lately...

I've had to resort to googling '__________ Superherohype' to find an older thread to post in.
Yeah that's what I've been doing.

Yeah, it’s busted real bad. Searches don’t seem to find anything beyond a few days ago.

it's been reported so hopefully we will have some information for yall soon

I kicked off a search re-index hopefully that resolves it, might take a few days.

It seems like the Misc. Films section always reverts back to the first 4 pages no matter how many times you click on "display older threads".

Apologies, wasn't sure where to post. I use the "Your Content" to go back to recent posts/topics I've replied to.

Since last week, the "Your Content" was suddenly poof gone.
I think I noticed probably around the 1st or 2nd from when I last checked.

But since today, the "Your Content" is now posting from 2017 and older.

ETA: Just to add, even after making this post, the "Your Content" search is still showing from 2017 and before.

ETA again: Going to "View Your Profile" and "Recent Activity", I can access recent posts and displaying up to the April 3rd to now. Much like above, it seems like something happened between the 1st-2nd to make everything go poof.

One more ETA: This post is now showing up in the "Your Content" but then jumps to 2017.

Last edited:
It's all tied to the search indexing, which still isn't done yet.

New Apologies, wasn't sure where to post. I use the "Your Content" to go back to recent posts/topics I've replied to.

I *believe* that indexing is finished?

Kinda hard to tell it just stops doing it doesn't tell you it's finished or not lol.

The other day, I watched the movie See How They Run. It was kinda fun; and I wanted to offer my 2¢. But no variation of "see how they run" would locate the thread via a title search. And I was beginning to think no such thread existed. But I finally found it by trying "Rockwell Ronan." :nerdy:

I just now experimented with another "see how they run" search... and it worked just fine. (!) :up:

The search function is really broken. Couldn't find the Battle Angel thread in the movie forums, even if I remember it had been new posts there fairly recently. Scrolling through the pages I found it on page four. Had similar experiences with other threads recently

The search function is really broken. Couldn't find the Battle Angel thread in the movie forums, even if I remember it had been new posts there fairly recently. Scrolling through the pages I found it on page four. Had similar experiences with other threads recently

I just tried this and you’re right: nada. However, a global search for “Rosa Salazar” does bring up Battle Angel. Which is weird. You’d think that a more restrictive title search (with exact text) would be the easier job.

Have you any idea when the older posts will be back? I've got a couple of long-running threads (Vampirella, Project Superpowers) that I started some while back as resource/information banks and obviously I can't get to them at the moment. I realise these things take time. Just wondered if you had any idea how long we're likely looking at. Thanks.

they've not given us a timetable unfortunately

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"