Luke Cage Season 1, Episode 11 "Now You're Mine" (USE SPOILER TAGS!)

Kane52630

T-800 User
Reaction score
rjOZM1K.png

1iDstIf.png

7kDFluZ.png

Misty and Claire were great together in this ep, imo.

Whatchu talkin' 'bout, Willis?!
:lmao:

I'm struggling to get through this episode. Some of the dialogue is **** and I am absolutely not a fan of the changes made to Willis Stryker and Luke Cage's backstory.

I did like Misty and Claire interacting.

I would say between Diamondback and Cottonmouth, Cottonmouth undeniably had better dialogue.

Stop Wasting Liquor! Sorry, had to be said. I had notes that this episode was enjoyable. Sadly, not much else. Pretty much, it moved things forward. I don't think there's anything in particular that stands out. The hostage situation was interesting. I liked Stryker's story. It showed how upbringing and privilege can influence how people turn out. I loved that Diamondback played Son of a Preacher Man. Otherwise, I found it good but not great. Four Stars.

I feel so bad for Shades. This hyper-competent second-in-command forced to work as advisor to a string of blowhard idiot crime bosses with obsessive, self-destructive tendencies. I bet he wishes Fisk was still around to be hiring.

All people will remember is Luke Cage going King Kong with a ***** and jumping off a balcony" - Diamondback.

Bye Felicia :lmao:

The Zip actor looks like he is permanently mean mugging.

Claire and Misty taking down Shades was their 'did we just become best friends?' moment :woot:

Dawson and Colter have better chemistry than Dawson and Cox in my opinion. I like Temple's "So Corny" thing with Cage.

Whatchu talkin' 'bout, Willis?! :woot:

Cage snatching that Kung Fu fool out the air was funny

Sugar got slapped to sleep
xbJk.gif

You can't do this! Yes We Can! :cwink:

Blake Tower guest appearance. I wonder how long until they make him D.A like in the comics?

Punisher shooting up the D.A in Daredevil season 2 reference.

Couldn't you of died in childbirth? dang that is cold.

I feel so bad for Shades. This hyper-competent second-in-command forced to work as advisor to a string of blowhard idiot crime bosses with obsessive, self-destructive tendencies. I bet he wishes Fisk was still around to be hiring.

Shades and Fisk would of made a great pairing. Gangster consultant Shades should be Kingpin's new Wesley. Shades is probably the most competent villain in all the MCU.

This is probably my favorite episode.

This episode was sorta reminiscent of a daredevil episode, imo. I enjoyed it. It was cool to see Blake Tower pop up and the Punisher reference was duly noted.

Claire and Misty taking down Shades :atp:

Last edited:
Whatchu talkin' 'bout, Willis?!

:woot:

On another note, I always liked the little we got from Claire in DD but she is a frelling badass on this show. Standing up to crazy cops, kicking thug's asses and just in general being an independent woman who doesn't pine or whine over the lead male.

Nice to know Luke's an MJ fan :woot:

Yeah, he needs to be working for a boss on his level.

That laugh after "My father", "My uncle" was awesome. :woot: Loved seeing Claire and Misty together here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"