Luke Cage Season 1, Episode 12 "Soliloquy of Chaos" (USE SPOILER TAGS!)

Kane52630

T-800 User
Reaction score
rjOZM1K.png

ePWiV5c.png

7kDFluZ.png

I really thought Misty's injury was going to be how she lost her arm. It was a total bait and switch. Writers played us all like fiddles. Like OK, Misty gets injured. Her arm gets shot to hell, and it gets a tourniquet and a field treatment that means extended use could mean getting it amputated. Lo and behold, she doesn't lose the arm.

That entire Meth and Sway cameo was crazy good. I'm poking holes in all my hoodies as I type this!!

Nah, not really, but I feel like buying one just to do it. It's too hot for hoodies down south though. Gotta wait till January for all that ****.

The love for Cage in this one was great!

I think Method Man sells the episode. Everything else is just window dressing. But I loved the drama and the parlays and the political dealing anyway. Turk was good to see again too. It set up a good finale with Diamondback.

Side note:
When I was guessing which deadly sin was in the box (even Se7en not withstanding), I guessed wrath. Made the most sense. I also loved that he said "Sweet Sister" to go with "Sweet Christmas."

Four and a Half Stars. The first half was great. The back half was very good, but still down half a star.

I want a Pimp Storm Trooper shirt lol

Baby diapers :lmao:

Turk forever taking those L's

Misty messes up again.

Who to call when no one obeys the law and their ain't no iron man to come and save us all?

Cage slapped a man asleep. You could say he took a power nap :rimshot:

"what the hell, what type of jean paul gaultier s*** is this?"

Last edited:
Shades was excellent in this one

Turk is the real MVP

Bobby Fish "Pimp Storm Trooper" :funny:

Man, Zip must be a real loser if Turk can look down on him and Diamondback can so easily disrespect him.

All I've got to say is....
That was the second-best elevator sequence in the MCU.

I was ready to lose it when Shades appeared to be done for, but thankfully my faith on him was rewarded and he managed to take out that loser Zip and his goods. Speaking of Zip, he must be really pathetic when Turk can talk **** to you, as someone pointed out.

I love Shades and Mariah's partnership. I just knew he was coming back for her and I loved their strategizing. It's like watching a scene with the Underwoods in House and Cards.

Zip trying to be the new Shades killed me.

Method Man was cool.

I liked how that cop himself was getting stopped.

Bobby Fish's comment at the end had me rolling too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"