Falcon and Winter Soldier Season 1, Episode 3: "Power Broker" (SPOILERS)

Discussion in 'MCU Limited Series on Disney+' started by The Caped Knight, Apr 2, 2021.

1. First Avenger Registered

I prefer it too, but understand the people who think this feels a bit truncated, as the structure seems to be more similar to a movie also compared to Wandavision.

2. SirStrangefolk Champion of Life

There isn't a general spoilers thread so I guess this goes here. I have been feeling so far that something has been missing from the Flag-Smasher subplot. Although I don't exactly agree on every detail from this video I do think it is rather plausible that the fictional pandemic we'd heard was originally going to be part of the show would drive the Flag-Smasher subplot, given all the stuff about vaccines and the importance of the death of Mama Donya.

Let's hope by the end of the season their story still seems relatively complete and relevant.

#202 SirStrangefolk, Apr 7, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2021
  3. Arrow1987 Registered

I think the Power Broker might be Sharon Carter

4. steamed hams Registered

I thought the scientist was going to be Mr. Blue from the Incredible Hulk film just before he was revealed. Looking forward to the next episode tomorrow.

5. The Caped Knight Shield Avenger

Looks like The Zemo Dance is very popular and there's an extended cut

Holy Slapper and Schlosser85 like this.
  6. Silvermoon Made To Be Ruled

Yeah I saw an article with him the other day where he said they had shot quite a bit of dancing, he thought for sure that nothing of it would make it into the final cut and so was surprised when they at least had the little bit they did. Glad marvel released more of the dancing :hrt: (I really want to see the gag reel for this series, it’s gotta be a gold mine with how much improv has been happening)

Edit: here's the interview with him where he mentions it: 'The Falcon and the Winter Soldier's Daniel Brühl on the new side of Zemo and his surprise adversary

#206 Silvermoon, Apr 8, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2021
    Schlosser85 and Donner like this.
  7. Holy Slapper Registered

Most popular comment:

8. Broseph44 Witness Me

9. The Caped Knight Shield Avenger

I suspect that the Power Broker is an obscure character and is more of an organization that Sharon is undercover infiltrating on behalf of an CIA as a Rogue agent.

10. Silvermoon Made To Be Ruled

I don't think I've seen this mentioned anywhere, but apparently marvel created an "explore Madripoor" website, Explore Madripoor Going to the Brass Monkey Saloon section and expanding it, clicking on the "Smiling Tiger Special" sign brings up a bar menu, so for those of us wondering what it was that Sam drank, it was, in fact called, The Smiling Tiger, and what was cut out of the snake and put in the drink was apparently it's heart (I am now convinced that Zemo picked Smiling Tiger as the undercover part for Sam to play solely for this reason alone *lol*)

[​IMG]

11. Deck Rickard Morag Tong Assassin

Moving fresh octopus...

That needs to be the name of a band.