Season 1, Episode 3: "The Perks of Not Being A Wallflower" (SPOILERS)

flickchick85

Admin of Might
Staff member
Reaction score
Official Description:

GREGORY SMITH (“EVERWOOD”) DIRECTS THE EPISODE – Clark (Tyler Hoechlin) shares some of his Kryptonian history with Jordan (Alex Garfin) and Jonathan (Jordan Elsass) during a family breakfast. Meanwhile, Lois (Elizabeth Tulloch) and Chrissy (guest star Sofia Hasmik) dig deeper to uncover the truth about Morgan Edge (Adam Rayner). Erik Valdez, Inde Navarrette, Wole Parks and Dylan Walsh also star. (#103). The episode was written by Brent Fletcher and directed by Gregory Smith. Original airdate 3/9/2021.

Superman & Lois Episode 3 “The Perks of Not Being a Wallflower” Description Released

I was just wondering if Gregory Smith would get a chance to direct soon when seeing his name show up as a producer. I've enjoyed the episodes of the Flash he's directed, so I'm hoping for more of the same here.

The kid playing Jordan plays his outbursts too much in the same way - hand motions and all. They need to start dialing that back, lol.

He overacts at times as well. What's more, I watched an interview with him the other day, and the little dude was practically bouncing off the walls. Not gonna lie, I legitimately wondered if he was high. lol

The kid playing Jordan plays his outbursts too much in the same way - hand motions and all. They need to start dialing that back, lol.

Yeah, having Jordan in general be constantly the upset brat...will get annoying fast.
I get storywise that the boy is in a tough place and all, but if that continues and happens in every single episode with he overly dramatic acting and all...it can be a problem.

Oh good they're actually calling it "heat vision." I was worried they were really gonna stick with "ocular blasts" lol.

It is getting tired of every episode of the jealous black boyfriend going after one of the twins. Especially when there's nothing to really offset it.

Christ are his kids unlikeable.

I like that they're addressing his whole "listening in" issue, tbh. A LOT of people would not take kindly to that.

Yep. I called this based on the next episode's description.

So Jordan goes from no powers to powers to "he has no powers" to powers just showing up like they nothing

I don't like Jonathan getting dogged on because of Jordan. Football is Jonathan's thing and Jordan went there for selfishness.

So Jordan goes from no powers to powers to "he has no powers" to powers just showing up like they nothing
It was never "he has no powers" - Jor-El said he'd never be as powerful or be able to use them at will like Kal-El can.

Sophie does what to the kids in her class? I think I heard something wrong.

Lot of interesting avenues to take if Jordan actually does go through with football

If this was smallville, Jordan would eventually be playing against a dude on the other team who wears a kryptonite necklace or something lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"