She-Hulk Season 1, Episode 4 "Is This Not Real Magic?" (Spoiler Thread)

DarthSkywalker

Your Most Aggro Pal (he/him)
Reaction score
Last week,

An inspirational speech was remembered,
yq6i94p.gif

Wong got out of there quick,
8yQVNHU.gif

and we were reminded whose show this actually is.
7izgRdt.gif

And now, episode 4 of She-Hulk: Twerker at Law...

nJyjgay.gif

This is exactly why I'm sad this show is only nine episodes. Just give me her dealing with silly little legal problems that only make sense in a superhero universe for like 13-23 episodes.

Just finished - consistent fun this show. A shame we’re getting around the halfway mark.

Madisynn “Case closed” - I need an audio gif of that for Hype debates. :D

Hope her TV nights with Wongers become a thing.

Also glad to see a hint that we get Titania next episode.

This is exactly why I'm sad this show is only nine episodes. Just give me her dealing with silly little legal problems that only make sense in a superhero universe for like 13-23 episodes.
Yeah, I could watch a whole old school standard season of this. It's all just so damn fun to me.

Not gonna lie, I thought Madisynn was cringe after a while whereas the Shulkie/Meg stuff was genuinely hilarious. But the character served her purpose.

I laughed my ass off at "Bummer way to end the episode, maybe there's a fun tag!" Maslany has this character down.

But overall another fun episode, and painfully accurate about dating in your 30s (it freaking sucks out here). I'm sure we'll get some stupid takes like "Oh she was twerking in her office last week and now a guy can't even walk up and buy her a drink!" BS on social media soon. Brace yourselves.

I don’t have anything much else to say other than what others have already said, other than I continue to really enjoy the show and how much of a refreshing change of pace it is compared to a lot of the other ones we’ve had, partly because of the genre juxtaposition, but also because it actually feel and is paced and structured like a TV show. Also, I don’t know if it’s just me, but the She-Hulk model looked better than last week.

Also, Wong is great as always. More Wong, please.
“Everybody loves Wong. It’s like giving the show Twitter armour for a week” :D
I get the feeling that she forsaw what was going to happen next week, considering the Titania tease at the end and what that might entail. I imagine the online grifters will be up to their usual shenanigans after that episode.
Yeah, I could watch a whole old school standard season of this. It's all just so damn fun to me.
Maybe with the new Daredevil show coming up being 18 episodes, there could be a chance of them increasing the episode order total for this show for the next season, along with some other shows, with all of the complaints of the current number being too short.

Because, let’s be honest, this is definitely getting more seasons. It just lends itself to that, considering the genre and how many countless avenues they could explore with it being set in the MCU and its expansive library of characters and potential situations. She’s definitely going to have her hands full post-Secret Wars.

Last edited:
20 mins left in avengers: kang dyansty....smoke clears, all our heroes are fallen on the ground with kang standing triumphant.

portal opens...out comes madisynn king saying "OMG KANGERS!!!"
Well if she gets any closer to comic book Maddie King (an omega-level mutant that can teleport objects) she could actually be helpful in that situation.

Though given this episode a mystical origin for her powers would probably make more sense than her being a mutant (not that I actually expect Madisynn to get any powers or be intended as an adaptation of Maddie King).

d9ebf939-f240-49fd-8d14-955b7b7fa092.jpg

Last edited:
That "Twitter armor" line is yet another reason why I love this show. They know damn well who they're pissing off and are fully leaning into it.

Wonger... Madisynn is my new favorite character. :funny:
If she doesn't show up with Wong for another drunk karaoke moment with Shang-Chi and Katy then this has all been for nothing and they should shut down the entire MCU.

20 mins left in avengers: kang dyansty....smoke clears, all our heroes are fallen on the ground with kang standing triumphant.

portal opens...out comes madisynn king saying "OMG KANGERS!!!"
:funny: And they said Cap couldn’t be replaced. :cwink:

This episode was great. Just from the start with Blaze and the obvious fact that "magicians" are struggling now due to actual ones in universe and of course Madisynn. Wong was awesome and Tatiana is so, so good in the role too. The CGI only seems iffy in the office scenes for whatever reason, but looked good during the fun action scene and when she was on her dates.

Probably my favorite episode so far.

That was the weakest episode so far. The "Twitter armor" joke was hilarious though, but this episode felt too much like a filler. I dont mind a case of week but it was way too silly for my taste.

With Ruffalo and Wong done its Cox time to shine now since she needs a lawyer herself now?

I have to say I never thought Wong would be paired up with that type of woman. But I guess it’s true what they say, there’s somebody out there that you least expect that can literally change your life.

Wong and Madisynn, that was totally hilarious . I hope Strange learns about this, I’d love to see his reaction. Wongers ROFL (I can’t stop laughing )

An unusual episode with a twisted case of Magic in a court case.

Jen’s dating life, surprisingly accurate .

i thought that guy was a goon sent by Titania to get information on She-Hulk, turns out he just wanted to bang an indestructible woman.

Wait Titania is suing Shulkie for trademark infringement, that is underhanded and sadistic .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"