She-Hulk Season 1, Episode 5 "Mean, Green, and Straight Poured into Those Jeans" (Spoiler Thread)

so I take it, the She/Hulk benches/bill boards we've seen in advertisement for the show....
View attachment 58721
... aren't (yet) cannon used in the show itself, by the law-firm?
(trying to think back if you've actually seen these in the background in the show)

cause if the law-firm was already using even just the "1-877-SHE-HULK" number it would show the use of the name (you'd think trademarking the name would be the first thing the law-firm of done when they hired her, so, they can advertise)

I suspect after this episode they probably will . To be fair her only case she’s actually done so far is representing Emil Blonsky. Since being hired she hasn’t really closed any other big profile cases. Which is oddly strange enough especially since their so many superhuman in the world.

comdef3459o91.jpg

9nhtbf9w59o91.jpg
Ha, both good/fun new characters.

Ah yes! Can’t believe I forgot about Griffin Matthews. Love his character too. He’s great in The Flight Attendant and he’s awesome here too. I hope he also pops up in other shows; there is a lot of cool stuff you can do with a superhero fashion designer.

Speaking of fashion, I think I figured out the perfect guy for Jen Walters and her penchant for oversized suits…

70-FB8-C19-9-FAC-4479-9679-6322990-E86-E5.jpg

I suspect after this episode they probably will . To be fair her only case she’s actually done so far is representing Emil Blonsky. Since being hired she hasn’t really closed any other big profile cases. Which is oddly strange enough especially since their so many superhuman in the world.

The only court case she has had was Wonger's c&d. Blonsky's case was just a parole hearing, not an actual court case.

so I take it, the She/Hulk benches/bill boards we've seen in advertisement for the show....
View attachment 58721
... aren't (yet) cannon used in the show itself, by the law-firm?
(trying to think back if you've actually seen these in the background in the show)

cause if the law-firm was already using even just the "1-877-SHE-HULK" number it would show the use of the name (you'd think trademarking the name would be the first thing the law-firm of done when they hired her, so, they can advertise)

Oh, good to see Marvel can spring for homeless friendly benches.

They probably have spikes that deploy at the sight of the unhoused.

Where I live, they recently remodeled all the bus stations so that they have these big elaborate awnings but weirdly small benches that only seat like one person. It’s obviously just to keep homeless people from sleeping on them. Just disgusting and inhumane.

Where I live, they recently remodeled all the bus stations so that they have these big elaborate awnings but weirdly small benches that only seat like one person. It’s obviously just to keep homeless people from sleeping on them. Just disgusting and inhumane.
Common Sense: You could just give them somewhere to live.

Capitalism: Nah. We'll just make the benches smaller and send the cops into shoo them away with force.

I literally do not recognize Jameela with that accent. I had to remind myself several times throughout the episode that hey, that's Tahani. :funny:

I LOVE Jen just casually hanging out in her over-sized suits. I'm sad that looks to be coming to an end. Another delightful episode.

That opening commercial was almost perfect, but I think they threw one too many "She-Hulk by Titania"s in there. :o

I literally do not recognize Jameela with that accent. I had to remind myself several times throughout the episode that hey, that's Tahani. :funny:

I LOVE Jen just casually hanging out in her over-sized suits. I'm sad that looks to be coming to an end. Another delightful episode.
I get the over size suit jackets, but, you'd think a skirt or dress would be better then pants to transform back and forth in... like how does Jen even walk around in that size pants

I never got the impression of many superhumans, or pilots of super tech, running around. Each show brings a few more with sometimes teams of super soldiers but when you think of the population of just the cities where the MCU characters come from right now running into one would be on the level of getting hit by lightening.

She helped Wong with Donnie.

first episode that i really didn't like, did i miss something ? So Titania breaks into a courtroom while in session and she's walk away from that with no charges?
Originally Titania wasn't going to appear until this episode I believe. The scenes from the first episode were taken from this one. It's why we have some of the weird editing and off-screen voice lines for the whole Titania storyline. Plus, why the scene where they 'meet' in this episode cuts off awkwardly. They had to remove dialogue to account for them meeting in episode 1. It's definitely not seamless.

I'm guessing that fight was the original ending to this episode, with the Daredevil stinger being the original post-credit scene. Her shredding the suit during the fight with Titania is also why she originally went to pick up the new suit, I guess.

Last edited:
Originally Titania wasn't going to appear until this episode I believe. The scenes from the first episode were taken from this one. It's why we have some of the weird editing and off-screen voice lines for the whole Titania storyline. Plus, why the scene where they 'meet' in this episode cuts off awkwardly. They had to remove dialogue to account for them meeting in episode 1. It's definitely not seamless.

I'm guessing that fight was the original ending to this episode, with the Daredevil stinger being the original post-credit scene. Her shredding the suit during the fight with Titania is also why she originally went to pick up the new suit, I guess.

Was Jen wearing the same business suit in this episode as the first? I don't recall the other one in episode 1 was ill fitting.

Oh right, interesting. I’m hoping she gets some good action soon too soon. I hope there’s a way of Titania continuing beyond this show.

Was Jen wearing the same business suit in this episode as the first? I don't recall the other one in episode 1 was ill fitting.
They've definitely used differently scaled versions of the suit, but I think in continuity it was meant to be the same one. Though, with the scenes being moved around, she has multiple of these suits now.

Is Titania ever going to get her comic costume with the spikes? This Titania is practically a different character.

Mallory will be back because

there was a scene in the original trailer in which she and Nikki are talking in her office and somebody jumps out of a window onto the ground unscathed and both Mallory and Nikki are looking down. We have not seen that yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"