Season 10 Episode 10 "Stalker" Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead & Fear The Walking Dead' started by Man in the Suit, Mar 1, 2020.

1. Man in the Suit We're the Ones Who Live

[​IMG]

Written by Jim Barnes
    Directed by Bronwen Hughes

2. NotNickFury Registered

Much preferred this to the midseason premiere, mostly because of Beta. I will leave it at that for those who haven't seen it yet.

3. squeekness The mighty squeek!

I found it disappointing.

the fight between Alpha and Daryl pretty much was a stalemate and accomplished nothing as far as moving the plot forward. It might as well have never happened.

4. Man in the Suit We're the Ones Who Live

I loved this episode. It was so much better than the midseason premiere. There was some great cinematography and camera work. Bronwen Hughes (Breaking Bad, Better Call Saul) directed it and you could tell the difference.

I wouldn't say it accomplished nothing...
    Lydia came along to help Daryl and rejected Alpha. This caused Alpha to make the decision to wipe out the communities with the horde. The cold war is hot.

5. Art Vandelay Registered

Better than the previous episode, but I still hate that the show is obviously drawing out the conflict with the Whisperers.

6. elvis Registered

TWD just continues to get dumber. So that young chick sneaks up on Beta in the jail cell and instead of sticking that spear through his head she decides to hold him captive while she sends another Whisperer for help? Ridiculous. And that's just one of a million insults to viewers intelligence.How could they watch that scene and think "ah, that's some good TV right there?"

Flash525 likes this.