Season 10, Episode 2: "We Are the End of the World"

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead & Fear The Walking Dead' started by NotNickFury, Oct 13, 2019.

1. NotNickFury

NotNickFury Registered

Some backstory for Alpha and Beta, as well as trouble in Whisperer paradise.

2. Art Vandelay

Art Vandelay Registered

This season is off to such a poor start.

3. Erik20

Erik20 Registered

Yeah I have to agree... I "hate" it when shows do episodes like this. (And TWD has a habit of doing it) I doubt there were many people asking for an entire episode just about Alpha and her group. It wasn't terrible, but it seems like such a waste and a weird choice to interrupt the storyline so early on in the season.

I think this would've been fine as some special episode online

4. Art Vandelay

Art Vandelay Registered

Yeah, it felt more like a later half filler episode, like an episode 10 or 11, where there is a lull in the story. But this was the second episode, and it followed a season opener that had only one significant moment. The fact that the first two episodes barely moves the story forward is a bit of a concern.

I'm also worried we're being set up for a season long Whisper War, which would be a disaster, in my opinion.

Erik20 likes this.
  5. Dugath

Dugath Registered

Well, this makes 2 TWD shows that have turned to Crap.. I mean this can not happen to the 3rd one they want to have right ?

Erik20 likes this.