The Walking Dead Season 10, Episode 2: "We Are the End of the World"

NotNickFury

Superhero
Reaction score
Some backstory for Alpha and Beta, as well as trouble in Whisperer paradise.

This season is off to such a poor start.

Yeah I have to agree... I "hate" it when shows do episodes like this. (And TWD has a habit of doing it) I doubt there were many people asking for an entire episode just about Alpha and her group. It wasn't terrible, but it seems like such a waste and a weird choice to interrupt the storyline so early on in the season.

I think this would've been fine as some special episode online

Yeah I have to agree... I "hate" it when shows do episodes like this. (And TWD has a habit of doing it) I doubt there were many people asking for an entire episode just about Alpha and her group. It wasn't terrible, but it seems like such a waste and a weird choice to interrupt the storyline so early on in the season.

I think this would've been fine as some special episode online

Yeah, it felt more like a later half filler episode, like an episode 10 or 11, where there is a lull in the story. But this was the second episode, and it followed a season opener that had only one significant moment. The fact that the first two episodes barely moves the story forward is a bit of a concern.

I'm also worried we're being set up for a season long Whisper War, which would be a disaster, in my opinion.

Well, this makes 2 TWD shows that have turned to Crap.. I mean this can not happen to the 3rd one they want to have right ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"