Season 10 Episode 21 "Diverged" Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead & Fear The Walking Dead' started by Man in the Suit, Mar 28, 2021.

1. Man in the Suit We're the Ones Who Live

I'm gonna be in the minority on this, but I actually liked this episode. I liked seeing Carol's personality come out when she's alone/not worrying about the plot, callback to her conversation with Daryl in 10x01 with the piracy book, and her working through things like admitting she always runs. And JERRY! I don't know, it was a fun little episode and I liked it more than last week's, but I'm ready for "Here's Negan" and Season 11.

#1 Man in the Suit, Mar 28, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2021
  2. NotNickFury Registered

This one was...decent. A step above the last one, even if all it boils down to is Daryl fixes his motorcycle while Carol tries to make soup and chases a rat. It's another of these episodes where nothing really happens and could easily be a webisode, but I thought it was better seeing Carol talk about her problems. Even though we've seen her talk endless times about wanting to leave.

Plus, nice to see Jerry as the voice of reason.