Black Lightning Season 2, Episode 13: "The Book of Secrets: Chapter Three: Pillar of Fire"

Well, I wasn't expecting that for Grace's background.

Confused about that car explosion.

Well, I wasn't expecting that for Grace's background.

Confused about that car explosion.

I think we're supposed to believe that Todd, the tech nerd ,was killed.

On the other hand, they didn't show the actor who plays him getting blown up , so that says to me that the writers/producers aren't willing to burn that bridge and make it impossible for the Todd character to return at some point.

I think we're supposed to believe that Todd, the tech nerd ,was killed.

On the other hand, they didn't show the actor who plays him getting blown up , so that says to me that the writers/producers aren't willing to burn that bridge and make it impossible for the Todd character to return at some point.
Yeah that’s what I was thinking. We didn’t see his face and Todd was useful. Don’t know why he’d be killed off. Was thinking they were trying to imply that Cutter was the one who killed him with the bomb.

Yeah, Todd has been far too vital to just be offed like that. Something is definitely up. Would bet good money that he's still alive.

Hmm, the finale wasn't as good as the finale of season 1. I was hoping for a full on family team up. And Todd isn't what I expected it to end on.

Who is the actress who played the metahuman they rescued at the end?

Oh that was the season finale?? It didn't feel like one. I can't believe Todd is gone just like that. What did he do wrong? He was very helpful to Tobias.

It seems a bit out of character for Tobias to kill Todd as Todd was extremely useful to him. I have a feeling that Todd is actually alive due to the fact we didn't see the actor who plays and that Todd likely figured out that Tobias would kill him so he faked his own death.

Oh that was the season finale?? It didn't feel like one. I can't believe Todd is gone just like that. What did he do wrong? He was very helpful to Tobias.
Yeah didn’t feel like a season finale (unlike the end of season 1 which I preferred. Todd going like that doesn’t quite make sense as things stand.

Guys...that wasn't the finale. There are still at least three more episode, including tonight's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"