Black Lightning Season 2, Episode 2: "The Book of Consequences: Chapter Two: Black Jesus Blues"

I liked the episode. Some DMX in the title card.

The way everyone bounced from the dinner table when Issa said what his powers were cracked me up. I laughed at how the people seemed to be dancing and moving to a different song than what the girl was singing. Oh, and the fact that the new principal is named Mike Lowry had me humming the Bad Boys theme.

Annisa was really eyeing that girl like she was on a prowl. But, yikes with Grace.

Was wondering if Issa's powers were going to be questioned when it comes to their possible application.

They're really keeping Tobias' plans under wraps for now.

The ending with the kids. :up:

Glad the music budget hasn't been cut.

Enjoying the episodes. I'm glad Jefferson will still be a teacher. And the end scene with the students got me all emotional. Glad they used the kid who stuck up to the police last season.

Interesting to see what is going on with Anissa. Sort of picking up with what happened with her first girlfriend last season. It is going to be interesting to see what knocks her down a few pegs.

Also, still loving the dialogue, especially between the sisters.

Did Thunder know that girl who was singing before she went up to her? Why is she getting so cocky suddenly?

I think it was implied last season that Anissa has always had game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"