The Punisher Season 2, Episode 5 "One-Eyed Jacks" (USE SPOILER TAGS!)

flickchick85

Admin of Might
Staff member
Reaction score
The-Punisher-season-2-cast-700x300.jpg

EPISODE 5: "One-Eyed Jacks"

Use spoiler tags when discussing the events of any future episodes.

The Billy Russo stuff in this episode felt a lot like it was exploring the themes of last season. We even had Curtis and a therapy session, although it was good to see Midani getting involved in that. We see even the doctor has some psychological trauma. I didn't notice if her windows were always covered up even in the day time.

The other plot line added some drive to the episode and another fight scene. Turk always seems to be getting himself into trouble. That being said, Amy is an annoying character. I doubt even the Midani-haters appreciate her actions in this episode.

Four and a Half Stars.

Probably the funniest episode this season because of Turk. Laughed as soon as he showed up. The part where he started getting choked had me rolling. Will miss him a lot once all the Netflix Marvel shows are cancelled.

Gym fight was fun.

Don’t know what was up with the doctor and that window.

I was thinking of how much Amy seemed to be enjoying herself at Madani’s place and then she just goes and steals a credit card. Horrible.

I didn’t speak on it in an earlier episode. But, it’s cool to see Martha Kent and Henry Spencer in the show.

Frank beat that Russian guy so bad that he looked like Sloth from the Goonies by the end of the fight.

Turk is so lucky that he probably survived Thanos snap.

Frank giving Amy the two thumbs up on how it went made me laugh.

Yeah, the lady doctor has issues, but what kind? Agoraphobia, fear of heights, or of windows in general?

Yeah, the lady doctor has issues, but what kind? Agoraphobia, fear of heights, or of windows in general?
They flashed on her's, or just a medal display before she went to the window and front and center was an US Army Combat Infantry Badge. From that and the mercenaries at the bar and motel,
along with Iron Fist 2
I guess women in the MCU have long served in close combat units and the doctor has her own PTSD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"