Jessica Jones Season 2, Episode 7 "AKA I Want Your Cray Cray"

flickchick85

Admin of Might
Staff member
Reaction score
Jessica_Jones_207.jpg

Discuss Episode 7 of Season 2, "AKA I Want Your Cray Cray" here.

ANY SPOILERS FOR EPISODES BEYOND THIS ONE MUST BE TAGGED.

Last edited:
Ugh, she named her business after this *****e.

You know what I hate about flashbacks? When there's someone narrating a story for the flashback and recounts things that they have no knowledge of or were not around for what took place there.

It's just such a lazy use of the flashback narrative device IMO.

1. Will "I Want Your Cray Cray" be on the soundtrack?

2. Karl Malus isn't a very good villain. Everything bad he does is offscreen. 7 episodes in and he's not particularly threatening.

This was a flashback episode, which, frankly, was a bit dull. I liked the elements but maybe not the execution. Three and a Half Stars.

This is my least favorite episode of the season so far.

I actually really enjoyed this episode, actually. The whole name thing didn't bother me. We the audience knew that guy was *****e, but I also can see how she missed it.

Oh boy was it ever. But, I think it was intentional, lol

The song was very unfortunate.

I’m sorry, but I laughed after realizing that she named her PI business after him.

I actually really enjoyed this episode, actually. The whole name thing didn't bother me. We the audience knew that guy was *****e, but I also can see how she missed it.

It just makes her company much less cool.

It has a tragic bent to it. She dedicated her firm to a guy who may or may not really loved her. She'll never know, going on thinking that he did.

By the way, the makeup for "Meat Face" is truly disturbing.

So Jessica's entire style and the name of her PI business comes from a tragically murdered boyfriend who WE HAVE NEVER HEARD MENTIONED EVEN ONE TIME before this episode?

giphy.gif

I'll say this for JJ-- they're just like Marvel comics! You get a lazy retcon! And YOU! EVERYONE GETS A LAZY RETCON!

I don’t get why everyone hates Trish this season, I thought she was awesome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"