Luke Cage Season 2, Episode 7 "On and On"

Kane52630

T-800 User
Reaction score
TE95wv0.jpg

Discuss Episode 7 of Season 2, "On and On" here.

ANY SPOILERS FOR EPISODES BEYOND THIS ONE MUST BE TAGGED.

"boy I don't care how bullet proof you are, I will break my foot off in your ass":funny:

Another old good black mentor dude bites the dust in Netflix MCU. Ben Urichi in Daredevil and Detective Clemmons in Jessica Jones

Haven’t spoken much of the music, which is great. But I had to say something about “Feel Alive” since I love that song from last season.

Sorry to see Piranha go. He was a pretty entertaining character to watch.

I knew Comanche was a goner as soon as that scene started and when Shades rolled up, it was a wrap. Too bad for him.

I guess the new (well not anymore) chief is the real father? We need Maury to let us know. It was suspect that a dude that old would carry some kind of torch for someone he dated back in high school.

The moment where Bushmaster’s men took Mariah’s guards away at the club made me laugh.

I am starting to feel that things need to wrap up and we got 6 more episodes to go.

A lot happened this episode, but it felt sloppy. A lot of it had to do with the rampant stupidity of Pihranna. He left for no good reason and his kidnapping was such a foregone conclusion that we didn't even see it. Then he gave Bushmaster what he wanted and died for it. The Commanche thing coming to a head was probably the more interesting thing (although the extra gunshot to the head kind of killed the whole staged event). I wasn't sure whether they would kill off Mariah. I'm glad they explained Bushmaster's motivation.

Four Stars.

Did Piranah leave or did Luke's dad give him up? I don't trust that dude at all. :(

Piranha was kind of idiotic, though it would have been interesting to see him continue. His backstory was intriguing on how he got involved in the business world through "the streets". Also the nod to the real life Reginald Dennis book

He was idiotic but entertaining in a Chris Tucker way lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"