Daredevil Season 2, Episode 8 "Guilty as Sin" (USE SPOILER TAGS!)

flickchick85

Admin of Might
Staff member
Reaction score
DDyc78o1_540_zpsyf0gmbgn.jpg

Discuss Episode 8: "Guilty as Sin" here.

As the firm's trial spins out of control, a figure from Murdock's past returns to deliver shocking revelations about the future of Hell's Kitchen.
ANY SPOILERS FOR EPISODES BEYOND THIS ONE MUST BE TAGGED.

Last edited:
[blackout] Stick is back nice seeing him showupt o help matt and Electra[/blackout]

Oh man that ending really makes you want watch more. [blackout] I Knew something was up when Frank confessed to being guilty just gives him a face to face meeting with Wilson Fisk[/blackout]

OMG!

The buildup to that reveal and the next episode were perfect! PERFECT! I figured if Fisk showed up it was only going to be a cameo, instead it was much larger!

I mean yeah, we did know that Fisk was probably going to show up this season, but I didn't think it would be like this and this much.

Damn this episode is really strong.

[blackout] Stick is back nice seeing him showupt o help matt and Electra[/blackout]

He was hilarious in this episode. I like how he lets Karen in and just gives zero blanks over all the drama. Also the tea gag!

yeah that was funny especially after [blackout] Karen left Stick said pleasure to meet you[/blackout]

Freaking
Kingpin!!!!

Jon Bernthal completely sold me during that scene where he called himself guilty and called himself the Punisher.

Yeah I loved it.

Best episode of either season for me and up there with the single best episodes of any TV show I can recall off-hand. So much happening, a genuine rollercoaster from first minute to last.

Nice to have Stick and ninjas back

Clancy Brown! Love the stories about Frank's military days

Just started the episode now, Stick!!!!

Wow what a powerful episode. Frank on the stand in court, what an amazing scene. Matt and Karen on the outs now :(. And that ending! I just knew it when it got to the end and he walked into the rec area I knew that
Kingpin would make an appearance

Only just started, but Stick's already awesome!

i totally love how they weaved in that courtroom storyline from the comics into this one. :D

This was an awesome episode. Goddamn this series is great

Oh, and: [BLACKOUT]FISK!!![/BLACKOUT]

Last edited:
Good episode
Nice mystery with Eletra and The Hand, they are badass by the way.
And I was expecting Frank to get attack by a dozen of prisoners but no HE was there. :ilv:

Clancy Brown! Love the stories about Frank's military days

Yeah, go Kelvin.

I mentioned EED for the last episode. I'm glad that's what they're going with. Of coure, Frank Castle doesn't care. I thought it was fitting that it all melted down when he took the stand. On the other hand, it's really tragic that Matt seems to be the cause of so much going wrong. I'd still like things to go right in the end for Nelson *and* Murdock. I liked Frank's explosion to the jury (I also want to point out that thank God he's wearing court clothes. Better late than never. It's fitting, if he was holding out, that he was convinced for this point. Of course, once he's on the stand, he makes up his own mind).

I liked the Hand plot and how it fits in with Elektra. They spent a lot of time to establish she's not Stick and she's her own person. Then, in the end, she slits a kid's throat. Good way to show that maybe she's the same.

Four and a Half Stars.

LOVED the ending.

Electra is crazy as hell! But I love her!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"