The Flash Season 2 predictions

Well, I came across a pretty good theory in Emergency Awesome's recap video of the finale which I think makes a lot of sense. Just as the Particle Accelerator Explosion resulted in creating villains for season 1, The Singularity will result in creating villains for Season 2, and I think it will do so in one of two ways:

a. Either sending people from other periods in time or dimensions to the present day, or

b. A person obtaining an object which was caught in The Singularity.

This way, the creators can introduce other notable Flash Rogues in a variety of ways. For example:

*Dr. Alchemy--Instead of obtaining the actual Philosopher's Stone, he can get a hold of some cystalized matter which was created in The Singularity, which could have the same properties as the Philospher's Stone in that it can alter matter on a molecular level.

*Mirror Master--That Sam Scudder also manages to get a hold of some of this matter and to create his signature mirrors.

*The Top--Here, the show can take it's cue from the New 52 version in that he's a Tuskegee Airman who was sent 70 years into the future, which not only makes him crazy, but also gives him his Speed Force super-spinning powers.

*Abra Kadabra--Being that he's from the future, and that Season 2 will be going more into time travel, makes sense for him to show up next season.

*Folded Man -- Being that he's a villain who wears a suit which allows for dimensional manipulation, that would also tie into the Singularity since Black Holes can both warp space and time.

*The Shade -- Not only could his manipulation of the Darklands be redone for the show as manipulating dark matter, but given how he's someone from 19th century England and thus ageless and almost immortal, he also fits in with the whole time travel angle. Not to mention he's someone who could potentially be in both Flash and Legends of Tomorrow.

*Cobalt Blue -- What if in this series, he's Eddie Thawne resurrected by the Singularity? After all, he was shown getting sucked up into the Black Hole, which had to be deliberate...along with the remnants of Eobard's/Well's time-machine. And remember what element was used to create a stable heat shield? Cobalt. However, the twist could be Eddie, having died, has no memory of who he originally was. Also, he can be introduced as part of a cliffhanger mid-season.

*Killer Frost -- Caitlin Snow from an alternate dimension who gets trapped in ours.

They need to hold off on introducing Wally West. Arrow suffered for introducing Roy too soon and expediting the transition into Arsenal. Wally should be introduced either by the tail end of Season 2 or the start of Season 3, and should become a speedster by the end of Season 3. I would also hold off on making Grodd a season-long "big bad" until Season 3 or 4.

I'm hoping they create an awesome version Mirror Master and that he plays a big role in Season 2, rather than being a 2-episode rogue like Pied Piper was.

I don't want Flash to be a brighter echo of Arrow after seeing Eddie Thawne being killed like Tommy Merlyn was in 1st season.

While I do appreciate the story possibilities for a timeline reset, we have to consider if Arrow Season 4 may be affected and if that was one reason writers didn't/won't stray into reset territory.

Also, after having seen a timeline reset in Fringe (albeit later in the series run), I might have some qualms about it. However, an earlier-in-the-series timeline reset could still be very interesting.

You know, ever since Eobard mentioned he met Oliver's father, I've been wondering if it was as Harrison Wells or Eobard Thawne. There is a small chance Thawne messed up something in Oliver's timeline and maybe it'll be touched on in both series next season.

Flash of Two Worlds of course would be amazing! Barry on earth-2 and introducing more speedsters. Seeing the Jay Garrick helmet in the finale was such a pleasant surprise I didn't even dare to hope he would be included.

I'd like to see Barry explore Earth-2 and meeting other justice society members like Wildcat and Alan Scott

Mirror Master I'd love to see, and I'd love to see Captain Cold form a rogues team up of himself, heat wave, boomerang, trickster, weather wizard, and possibly mirror master if he's introduced.

Hal Jordan would be amazing. I would like to see him go on Arrow too but the Hal/Barry friendship has always been one of my favorites. I love the Hal/Ollie relationship in the comics too so Jordan would just be a great addition to the CWverse in general.

Barry getting a Flash ring like Thawnes! I thought Cisco asking Thawne how it worked might lead up to him building one for Barry.. Or maybe Ray Palmer builds a suit for Barry that shrinks to fit in the ring. Green Arrow had a ring like the Flash ring for a while too maybe he could build one for The Arrow too.

Last edited:
They've said they have a way to introduce more meta's without the particle accelerator. Personally I'm hoping that it's not like the season 1 where it was the origin for almost all of the metas and that they have a better range of origins.

You know, ever since Eobard mentioned he met Oliver's father, I've been wondering if it was as Harrison Wells or Eobard Thawne. There is a small chance Thawne messed up something in Oliver's timeline and maybe it'll be touched on in both series next season.

Wait, when did he say he met Robert Queen?

All I know is with
Eobard returning
he and another big bad maybe another on the same level, it's going to be
alternate story line, maybe Earth 2 like it's been said.

All I know is with
Eobard returning
he and another big bad maybe another on the same level, it's going to be
alternate story line, maybe Earth 2 like it's been said.

Eobard isn't returning. Tom Cavanagh is returning. Those are not synonymous.

I honestly don't know what will happen. I do believe that what is happen will be the stepping stone to DC Legends of Tomorrow. So it will be Flash then the events for that lead in to Arrow and then the events from that will lead in to DC Legends of Tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"