Jessica Jones Season 3, Episode 1 "AKA The Perfect Burger" (USE SPOILER TAGS!)

flickchick85

Admin of Might
Staff member
Reaction score
jessica-jones-final-season-poster-405x600.jpg

Discuss Episode 1 of Season 3, "AKA The Perfect Burger" here.

ANY SPOILERS FOR EPISODES BEYOND THIS ONE MUST BE TAGGED.

Last edited:
Didn't know Ben Walker was in this season. Nice, I actually like him when people aren't trying to convince me he'd be a good Superman. :oldrazz:

Every show I recommend a drink. This year, sadly, the drink of choice is a hangover. Still feels appropriate.

There are changes this season with Jess's support cast, but the new person has the same witty banter that everyone had last season. It's part of the style of the show, but it's very noticeable. The themes about being a hero are interesting enough and I like that Jess hasn't forgiven Trish even if she isn't prepared to abandon her. They'll have to resolve this, but it would be nice not to sweep it under the rug. That being said, Trish's pop psychology of Jess is far to sanctimonious at this point. I'll keep an open mind with the Hogarth plot. I think it was a solid opening, but the character has long since bored me. I like her interactions with Malcolm.

This episode was a bit slow, but there were some good moments and it's important to set up the plot. I'll go Four Stars.

Bummed I didn't get to see the burger. Sounded good.

The lack of a burger was like a bun in an oven that never birthed.

Great to get this show back without the weight of season 2. Nice to get some of the lightness again without forgetting the consequences. I love Ritter as JJ so it was good to be able to start enjoying this again, even if it is the last time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"