Daredevil Season 3, Episode 11 "Reunion" (USE SPOILER TAGS!)

flickchick85

Admin of Might
Staff member
Reaction score
https%3A%2F%2Fblueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fuploads%2Fcard%2Fimage%2F849401%2Fe8b0a60b-672f-4480-bf20-079faf336ac1.jpg

Discuss Episode 11: "Reunion" here.

ANY SPOILERS FOR EPISODES BEYOND THIS ONE MUST BE TAGGED.

Last edited:
I said last episode was the last before I went to bed but I lied. This episode had so much applause on my end it isn't funny. Almost all of it involved Agent Nadeem or Detective Mahoney. I'm glad to see everyone on the same page, especially Matt, Foggy, and Karen. There's a long road (and two episodes) to go, but this put a smile on my face and let me got to bed happy.

Also, Fisk feels especially vindictive. Even as a snake, Nadeem seemed to behave reasonably. It fosters my belief that Fisk can't live at the end of the season, although I don't want Matt to kill him.

I laughed at Dex yelling in the back of the van. :sly:

I really thought Kingpin was going to choke that dude out when he asked for his jacket. But I guess that’s brutal enough for him.

Also I was expecting Nadeem to shot the guy who ran out of ammo.

You know, I find it a little out of character that Matt had surprisingly few questions about Karen murdering Wesley. I mean, surely the first thing on his mind would be "When did this happen?" and then "What exactly happened that night?" (Or maybe we were supposed to think he was putting it all together and didn’t NEED to be told the circumstances, but still…)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"